to: kth

dear v,

i've always loved how you would laugh so hard at your friends' jokes, looking too happy and cheerful. i've always loved when your earphones are plugged in and you could care less about the world just like i am. and i also love and dig your music taste. i've always loved how lazy you would act when in fact you are a very hardworking person. i've always loved how you would tease people and tell jokes that are literally funny. i've always love how snob and mysterious you are that even a keen observer like i am can't solve you down completely. i've always love how you were good at mathematics and some sports and playing some instrument. and also lowkey fantastic when it comes to dancing. i love it when you tell people that you would accompany them just because something bad might happen to them. i love it when you cut me off even before i speak some nonsense and awkward words. i've always love the fact that you never got caught in temptations especially when it comes to the girls who like you. you told everyone that you weren't ready, and you won't planning on getting in a relationship sooner. and if you do, the first girlfriend that you will have will also be the last. i've always dig you for that. i know you would keep your promise and i am excited to see her in the future. i will always love all of your actions, movements and the way you talk. you aren't perfect, but you are a completely amazing person that doesn't need to be perfect to be one. i've always admire you that it hurts, but i will never regret liking you. i admire you to the point that i'm excited for your future even tho i won't be in it. thank you for everything. for the roller coaster rides and adventures, the feelings that you've let me feel and thank you for just existing in this world.

sorry if i became a bother to you.

it doesn't matter now if you never liked me or you did or maybe there's a chance.

i hope we could see each other in the future and catch up.

you will always have a special part in my life and of course my heart.

사랑해김태형.

sincerely yours,
the girl with an o