The New Job. (Part 1)

The outfits haven't changed yet I'll upload the pictures when they do. This is still a follow on from the last chapter. Millie, Sam and Dean have found a motel room but there's only two single beds. Millie met Cas in an...awkward situation. So anyway let's continue.

This is a very long chapter 🙌 so it's a little bit of the long way round of the point of the chapter but I needed a cool build up for you all so, enjoy this chapter even though it's so long.
Oh yeah! Thanking my two bestfriends again :D Hayden and RobJob216, thank you so much both of you! I have many more ideas written down so I'll be thanking them for a while haha along with you readers of course! Without you all I'd be a little bit...urm...stuck in what to do in my spare time. Thank you all so much for reading.

-Chapter 3-

After the most embarrassing part of the evening was over, Millie sat with all three males, Millie was slouching on her bed whilst Cas sat at the end of the bed, his long trench coat still draped over his knees as he watched the brothers converse between themselves over the new job they'd come across, Millie sat up slowly as she scanned her leather journal which she had with her constantly like John used to do. The younger Winchester brother never knew about the times at which Millie would join his older brother and father in the many hunts they went on. So Millie had used the same idea John had and designed a journal she could take anywhere and kill anything.

"Wait you said before that vampires can be killed by be-heading right?" Millie asked as she sat up properly and looked over at the brothers, her hair fell over her shoulders as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Dean's head lifted up slightly from his own fathers journal and hummed a response. His forest green eyes never left the pages of the warn journal.

"Where are they attacking? Like where are their main attack areas? Like forests or parties etc?" She questioned as she scanned the laptop screen which Sam currently worked on. As she moved, her dyed hair swayed to the left side of her face. Dean looked at the female confused with why she said what she did and sighed,

"What makes you think that babe?" Dean asked as he looked towards her, peeling his eyes from the journal.

"Well think about it, people have been going missing on the same street about a mile away from fancy houses and there are mainly what? parts of ripped dresses and suits along the wood side, so if vampires have been attacking the people then that's where they could be operating, in the woods close to where the parties have been happening. Think about it, it's like fresh meat to them." Millie explained, holding her own journal in the air.

"So the only way to kill the sons of bitches is by getting abducted after attending one of these god-for-saken parties?" Dean asked as he looked in horror at Millie's unspoken suggestion. Sam looked up from his laptop and nodded,

"It's the only chance we've got to kill them Dean. Why not? It'll be easier to kill them as you say, if we get abducted or manage to follow them to their hideout we can kill them there" Sam agreed, he stood up and nodded then stretched making an unusual groaning noise. Millie chuckled and looked towards Cas, his eyes glued to the laptop screen.

"I believe I have seen one of these creatures." He mumbled out as he stared at it. Dean's gaze shifted, his eyes locked with Cas' as his expression changed from natural to confusion.

"What do you mean by that Cas?" He asked as he watched Cas' facial expression to change as well but it didn't.

"I saw one of these the other day, when I was meeting you two about two, three weeks ago? It was at night and it was dragging something behind him. I didn't see what it was though. Is it important to your investigation?" He asked innocently. As he tilted his head to the right slightly.