Getting Out. (Part Two).

"Why are we here? Y'all set me up." Stephen's face saddened when he realized where he was.

"Mrs. Curry told us to get you out of the house, and you had to talk to you know who, so we did." Andre replied.

"Well, aren't you guys coming?"

"Why would we?"

"Are you serious?"

"We'll pick you up later dude." Klay told him.

"Y'all fucked up for this, I hope you know that."

Watching them drive off, Wardell walked up and knocked on Ayesha's door. When she opened, he realized how beautiful she looked. He quickly pushed those thoughts out of his head, for he was supposed to be mad at her right now. Before saying anything, Ayesha just stared at him. She was just so happy to see the man.

"Steph, what's up?"

"Are you gonna let me in?"

"Oh, sorry."

Standing at the door after she shut it, he looked around.

"I like what you've done to the place. I can tell you decorated everything..."

"Thanks. My Mom helped."

This had to be the most awkward situation ever. No one said anything, they just looked down at the marble floor and kept glancing at each other.

"Do you still love me?"

Ayesha's heart dropped.

"Of course I do, I think about you everyday. I miss you."

"I find that hard to believe. First you cheated on me, then you threaten Denise, and then you make me choose. That's not love."

"I-I, can't live without you Steph, I can't sleep, can't eat, I don't know what to do, I'm a complete wreck! I don't know how many times I've told you that I was sorry. I don't know how to make up to you. I don't know what else to say..." She said sadly.

He could see the sadness in her eyes.

"I just don't know if we can ever be together again."

"Okay.. I understand."

"Ayesha, just know I'll always care for you, okay?"

She just shook her head as she tried not to cry, but the tears just fell.

"Please don't cry. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. If you don't wanna be here I understand. I messed up, and I obviously can't gain your trust back. But it's okay."

Walking over to her, he hugged her tightly. He wished Ayesha didn't feel this way, but she kinda brought it on herself.