If You Love Me.

This is the sequel to my other Steph Curry book, If you haven't read 'Take Care', then I suggest you do so.

I hope you guys like this story, it's my first time writing a sequel. So, here we go, let's get it☝🏾️❤️.
•••••

Denise sat there on the plane with tears in her eyes. She wish that it didn't end this way, but it was time to start a new chapter in her life. She was leaving her family and friends for a new beginning. Feeling her phone vibrate, she got a little excited. She hoped and prayed it was Wardell. Sadly it wasn't. Even though she was mad at him, she wanted to patch things up. Her emotions were jacked up. She didn't want to talk to him, but then again she did because she just wanted to hear his voice. Denise wanted to hate his guts, but at the same time she couldn't, because she just wanted to cuddle him until he felt better. The number that called her was unknown, she decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello?"

"You better be lucky you're boarding a plane to Toronto or a swear I'd stick my foot so far up your ass. God you're so lucky. You better hope that I don't find you."

Looking at her phone, she was very confused. Denise just decided to ignore it and focus on this big move. She'd picked Toronto for the simple fact, she loved it out there. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Laying here head back into the seat, she stared out the window. This was it, she was leaving The Bay. Leaving behind all the bad and good memories.

••••

"I just find it funny-"

"Save it, I don't wanna hear it Ayesha. She picked me up when I was down, she was down for me."

"And what about me? I'm nothing to you?!" She yelled.

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Well make up your mind, cause I'm sick of playing these silly games with you. It's either me or Denise."

"Esha don't do this."

"You've got to choose one. If you choose her, I swear on everything I love I'm done with you. You won't hear from me ever again Wardell."

He looked down. This was a hard decision, but he decided he wasn't going to choose anyone. If his love life was going to be this complicated, he didn't want to love anyone anymore.

"I love you Ayesha, always have, always will, but I don't want it to be this way. With that being said, I'm not choosing anyone. I hope you find someone who can love you better than I can. Take Care Ayesha."

The woman was in shock. She didn't know what to do. Stephen grabbed his bags and put them in the car. He was starting at the beginning once again, at his mother's house.