No Love Allowed.

Steve Kerr's eyebrows furrowed. Klay's eyes widened, and Draymond's heart dropped. 

"You can't! You can't retire, you're so young, what're you gonna do?!" Klay yelled.

"I don't know. But it's just something that I have to do. I love basketball, it's my life. I don't know why I'm doing this and I can't tell you why I am. But until next time, thank you for the memories. I love you all." And with that, Stephen stood up and went to his car.

♡♡♡♡

Walking in to her newly furnished studio apartment, Denise sat on the couch and rested. These past few days have been horrible, and the headlines she saw all over the internet didn't make any better.

NBA basketball star, Stephen Curry, is retiring.

Denise's heart sunk in. Just reading the article made her realize how much she was going to miss him. She truly loved Wardell and she would've done anything to be with him, in his arms.

 She truly loved Wardell and she would've done anything to be with him, in his arms

Tossing her phone to the side, she got up and went to the bed. This was going to be a long week.

♡♡♡♡

"Steph, you'll be okay."

"No I won't. I made the worst mistake of my life. I left Ayesha, I used Denise, I retired... What is wrong with me? Why can't I do things right Sydel?!"

"You did what you had to do. You'll get better. Don't let this bring you down Stephen, cause if you do, it'll destroy you okay? Be strong."

Wardell stared down at the floor and let the tears fall. His life was an absolute wreck. His sister just sat there and comforted him. Her heart was heavy for him. Not knowing what to really do, she just put her arm around him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Do you think she'll come back to me?"

"Who?"

"Denise."