Mess

TW in this chapter
"Sorry about the mess..." Tyler trailed off.
Josh had gone to his house today. They had been friends for a couple days now, getting to know each other and stuff.
Tyler's bedroom floor was scattered with crumpled up papers, his ukulele was tossed on his bed and he had a keyboard on his desk.
"Nah, it's fine. It's not as messy as my room," Josh said. He picked up a piece of paper and started to read it a bit.
Tyler snatched it out of his hand. "Don't read that. It's not even good."
Josh blinked. "Alright..." He looked for a place to sit.
Tyler nodded at a chair that was just pointed at a corner. Josh grabbed it and brought it over to Tyler's desk.
"Why did you have a chair in the corner?"
"Because it's where I think."
Oookay. Josh was a little bit uncomfortable. If he ever thought, it was at school. Or sometimes on his bed at night. That's when he liked to think a lot. He'd been thinking about Tyler a lot.
Tyler sat down next to him, in his desk chair. That snapped Josh out of it.
"So, what are we gonna write about?" Josh asked. It was sort of awkward now, since last time when Tyler came to his house he ran out crying.
"I dunno." Tyler reached over and tapped something on the keyboard.
"Hey, that was cool. Let's do this report thing later. I wanna hear you play!" Josh said.
Tyler bit his lip. "I'm not good. At all. You don't want to hear me play."
Josh was quiet after that. "Uh. Ok. You don't have to," He looked to the side. "Hey, where's your bathroom?"
Tyler pointed to a door by his closet. "It's probably messy in there too."
Josh got up. "That's fine."
He walked over and opened it. It wasn't even that bad. He shut the door. He sort of just wanted out of the situation. It was hard to try and be friends with Tyler.
He glanced over at the sink. (TW) It was covered in blood. Instantly Josh was shocked and a little bit concerned. There were razor blades next to it which were also covered in red. (Trigger over)
Josh knew what had happened here. When he stepped out, Tyler was obviously upset.
"You probably shouldn't have gone in there, I left a mess. I'm so stupid." He put his head in his hands and started trembling.
Josh walked over and sat back in his chair. "Tyler, we're friends now, right? Can I tell you something?"
Tyler looked through his fingers and sniffled. It was a yes sniffle.
Josh reached over and hugged him. "Sorry if hugs make you uncomfortable. I just wanna say that I... understand. I've been there, and since we're friends, I care about you. Even if we aren't that good of friends. It can be hard to deal with things sometimes. I want to help you. You've been on my mind a lot, your poetry has... It isn't junk. It's pretty powerful. And so are you."
Tyler wasn't shaking anymore. He was covering his face and crying, but in a heartbeat he hugged Josh as well. Then Josh started crying too.
Sorry about the mess.