Chap 2. "You'll Thank Me Tomorrow When She's Not In Jail"

"Come on, Liam," I whined as Chem ended and the students started leaving.

"But I have to," he said, mocking my whine, causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

"Sure choose a one night stand over me," I pouted, crossing my arms like a little kid.

"Aw, Cat," he started as he tried to hug me, but I moved away.

"No, just go. I'll see you at lunch," I grumbled and without another word, I turned to walk away, but I felt Liam's hand on my shoulder, stopping me. I grinned at myself, knowing that I had won, before turned back toward Liam with my poker face on. "What?"

"I'm sorry, Cat. You know I'd never choose anyone over you," he said before he turned his head toward Miss. Woods who was currently writing something on the board. "Even though she has a good figure, I'll skip over her for you."

"Thank you," I said before I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the classroom before he could change his mind. "You'll thank me tomorrow when she's not in jail because of you."

"Yeah, yeah," he sighed as he ran a hand through his already messy hair. "But that chest and that figure...." He groaned as he ran his hand down his face.

"Liam," I said with an annoyed edge in my voice as we got to my locker.

"But I'm going to have to look at them all the time and-"

"If you say another word about her, I'll break your finger," I said, using his own threat against him.

He threw his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay," he said. "Dang girl, who ate your Cheerios this morning?" He asked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm fine and plus, you know I hate Cheerios unless they're honey nut." I said as I pulled my gym clothes out of my locker and prepared myself for the worst class ever.

"Whatever," he said. "Have fun in PE and I'll see you at lunch."

"Bye Liam," I waved before I turned and walked through the Red Sea of students before I finally made it into the locker room. The room was drowning in the smells of various perfumes and sprays and the sound of all the talking girls was deafening. Just spending twenty minutes in here would make you need hearing aids.

"Hello Cat," Coach Matthews greeted with a smile as I approached her.

"Hello Coach Matthews," I smiled before she handed me a slip of paper that had my gym locker number and combo on it. I thanked her before I walked to my locker. I wove between changing girls and dodged perfume sprays before I finally made it to my locker. I put in my combo before I changed into my gym clothes and threw my other clothes into my locker before I closed it.

I was about to head out to the gym when I was stopped by Heather White approaching me. She was the Queen W around here and she always got everything she wanted. (I don't compare her to bees because bees are amazing and they make honey and there's only one Queen Bee; Beyonce)

Today her hair was pulled in a perfect ponytail and she wore very little makeup, but she still looked amazing. Her nails were painted a baby blue color, not a chip to be seen. She was what every girl wanted to be. She had all the right curves in all the right places and she had the life every girl wanted. She had parents who got her anything she wanted and a house that even the president would be jealous of.

But unfortunately, she was also the spawn of Satan. She's rude and a full on gossip girl who loved tricking boys into thinking that she cared about them, before she brutally broke their hearts.