"They'll understand." she said "Besides, we've been talking a lot while I was in Paris. I guess I just got tired of them."

I just smiled at her.

"So, Joe," she pulled me out of my seat "Walk with me?"

"We were actually studying for the test tomorrow." Luke said.

"Oh, no worries." she said "We'll be quick!"

***

Hannah's more of like a female version of Luke. I mean, like her brother, she's quite annoying, vain, arrogant, but underneath it all, she's very sweet.

We decided to just take a walk around the halls because she's avoiding her friends, and apparently, the "annoying" people that always approach her to welcome her back. I mean, she said she wants to spend this time with me.

"These people really missed you." I said "How long has it been?"

"Just a year," she said "They're over-reacting, aren't they?"

"They just weren't expecting you to come back." I said "I never even expected that I would meet you one day."

"Dad's not in Brazil anymore," she said "And our mother's not here as well."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's quite difficult to be away from each other," she said "Luke and mum in England, Dad in Brazil, and me in France. So, dad decided to move back to England."

"Wait," I said "What?"

"Dad is now working as a Musical Director in Norbury, and mum, fortunately, is going to be a teacher again."

"That's great." I said.

"We all thought it would be easier for all of us to keep in touch when we're on the same country, and not scattered around the world." she said, which is the exact opposite of my situation with my mom in the Philippines and my dad here "How's my brother by the way?"

I was about to ask which one of her brothers.

"Like, while you were gone?" I asked.

"I mean, for a boyfriend?" she asked.

I shrugged.

"Probably the best one I've ever had?" I said.

"Wait!" she said "You had one before him?"

"I thought I did, but turned out nothing really happened between us." I said "It was just all in my head."

"Then, I have to say Luke was just like you, I guess?" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," Hannah spoke "Do you know about Luke and Helena?"

"I know there was something between them." I said, though I didn't know what exactly.

"Well, Luke's been courting Helena for almost a year, and that was only last year, before I left England for France." she said "And when I left, that's when Jace, our cousin, told me that Luke never felt this much of happiness before because he said that he finally got what he really wanted in this world."

I froze.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't feel weird though, this was a long time ago." Hannah said.

It was only last year.

"Just tell me then." I said "It's okay."

I know how Hannah feels about all of this. She is completely aware that Helena's my best friend, and Luke's my boyfriend, and Helena and Luke were almost "boyfriend-girlfriend" last year, or at least I think they were, but they didn't really take it seriously. And now, neither of them or anyone wants to talk about it.