1-First Day Of School

AN

This is my first time writing a story btw! Please keep reading and enjoy! :)

3rd person POV

Beep! Beep!

Slam!

'Ugh! Not again! This is the 23rd alarm clock I've broken!' You think while waking up from your beauty sleep. You get up from your bed, put on your slippers, and head to the shower.

'I feel like today is an important day...but I can't remember what it is...' The warm liquids soaks into your body making you forget about it. You finish showering and wipe yourself dry. Then you put on some fresh, new cloths. You walk downstairs to get breakfast ready. You pour some milk and cereal in your bowl and start eating. Suddenly, you stop.

'Oh crap! It's the first day of school! How could I forget! Damn, I didn't realize what time my alarm woke me since I broke it... I need to get to the bus!' You quickly finish eating breakfast and put on your shoes. You head out the door, closing it behind. You arrive at the bus stop and it looks like your just in time. You climb aboard the bus and sit in an empty seat.

Your POV

I can't help but wonder if I'll make any friends in my new school. I've never had any friends in my old school, because most of the people there were mean, snobby little rich kids. The bus arrives at a different stop and people walk on. A pretty orange haired girl looked at me curiously and sat next to me. I was pretty nervous I might cause a bad reputation around her, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you the new girl? If you are, let me introduce myself. I'm Nami, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She beamed, smiling at me and holding her hand out.

"Um, I'm (y/n)," I answer nervously while shaking her hand. I smile a small smile and looked her in the eyes.

"Hm, (Y/n), I like it! What a beautiful name!" She let go of my hand and smile a closed eye smile.

"Th-thanks," I reply, not realizing my smile growing wider and my face with the slightest tint of pink.

We finally arrive at the school and everyone starts flooding out the bus.

"Move it, ya jerks!" I hear Nami yell angrily while shoving people out of the way. She finally gets in the little line leading to the exit of the bus. "See you around, (y/n)! I hope we meet again at school!"

"Nami, wait!" I squish my way in the line and push people out of the way so I could get to Nami. I finally exit the bus and spot Nami. I run towards her, breathing heavily. "Nami!"

She turns around, "what is it?"

"Can you...show me...the way...to the principal's...office?" I asked between breaths.

"Um, sure! Follow me!" She walks to the school and we enter inside. We walk down huge hallways and we finally stop at one small door.

"Well, here we are! The principal's office!" She walks off, "have a nice day!" She smiles at me.

I open the big door and spot someone at the desk. It was a man with red hair, one arm, and three scratches on his left eye. I walk closer and realize that he is sleeping. There are scattered piles of paper on his desk.

"Um, excuse me?" I tap his shoulder lightly. He opens one eye a little. Both of his eyes shoots open and they widen. He jerks up and finally calm down.

"I'm sorry for that. I was a little...distracted and fell asleep..." He scratches behind his head nervously. "Ah! You must be the new kid! I'm the principal of New World High School, Mr. Shanks. You must be Ms. (l/n). I'll look for your schedule now." He shuffles through the piles of paper on his desk and picks a piece of paper out of it. "Here's your schedule, miss!" He smiles at me and hands me the paper. I take it out of his hands.

"Thanks, Mr. Shanks" I give him a toothy smile and walk out the door, looking at the piece of paper in my hands.

-

I'm sorry if this chapter is a little...boring :( But it will get more interesting, just wait and see! :) I'll try to update as soon as possible! Please leave a like and comment! Goodbye my fellow readers! :D