T E N

I start on my walk home. Matt had been ignoring me all day and it was starting to piss me off. He had no reason to be upset, I had told him that I was 'using' him to get to Shawn but now he is all pissed.

I entered my house and headed upstairs to my room. I brought out my laptop and texted Shawn.

To Shawnie: Hey what's up, Can we talk?

From Shawnie: Yeah, sure whats up?

To Shawnie: Matt's all mad at me, he has been ignoring me all day and it makes me so mad.

From Shawnie: I told you Madds, forget about him you have me now you don't need to think about him.

Matt's P.O.V

I was so mad at Maddie. I was falling for her and that stupid Shawn had to take her away from me. He was gonna hurt her I knew it was coming, and when it happened I was gonna have to be the one to comfort her. She didn't deserve that she deserved to be loved and cared for like she deserved to. She was my princess anddeserved her not him. The subject of Maddie and Shawn made me sick. She is gonna realise that it's me she wants and not him. How am I gonna do it?

Shawn's P.O.V

I had to get rid of that Matt kid. He's in love with Maddie and is gonna try and take her away from me. She doesn't see how love struck he is and that's a good thing, believe me, but I can't have Matt telling her anything to screw US up. I like Maddie don't get me wrong, but I really don't think this will last long. I'll eventually get bored and cheat on her, its what happens to all the other girls. Yeah, Yeah I know what your thinking, I'm a horrible person,  but I'll make her feel special, I'll tell her I love her and how special she is, and how there is no other girl but her. I'll make her love me and then I'll break her heart. Ohh poor Maddie. I'll make her regret ever trying to make me jealous.

Maddie's P.O.V

I could talk to Shawn for hours. He was such an amazing kid. He was so easy to talk to and that made me fall for him even harder. I started to forget about Matt. Maybe he really isn't my friend. I couldn't wait to see Shawn tomorrow.

I smile crept on my face as I thought about Shawn. I skipped downstairs to see my brothers.

"Hey, look its Miss sunshine and rainbows. She's come out of her room to spread joy and happiness" Ryan sassed.

"I am Miss rainbows thank you."

"Why so happy?" Noah asked.

"Shawn makes me so happy."

"He's a player stay away from him."

"No."

" When you get hurt don't come crying to me," Ryan says.

"I won't don't worry he would never hurt me."

"He will."

"He told me he cares about me, and that I'm his one and only."