Chapter 6

Sorry for any errors...Xx. :)

“Belle, honey, wake up.” I heard my fathers voice say. I rubbed my eyes, and saw my father standing in my room. “It’s 7.” He smiled before walking out of the room.

I had hardly talked to my father, or hardly seen him for that matter, and this is what he says to me? I thought I moved here to be with him, but to be honest I don’t think he really wants me here. I think that I am invading his space. When he moved here with his new wife, he was trying to let go of his past, which included letting go of me. And now I am back in his life, which he must not be too happy about.

I got up from my bed and quickly made it. I felt refreshed, since I had gotten a good nights sleep.

I walked over to my closet. I will try to look good today. And I was in a surprisingly okay mood, so I figured I might as well look presentable.

I finally decided on a black, flowy skirt, which reached a little above my knees. I wore some short shorts under the skirt, just in case. I then put on a white, tight long sleeved shirt, that had a low back to it, but my hair would be draped over my back anyways, so there was no problem. The top stopped a little above the skirt, showing off a tiny strip of my stomach. I curled the tips of my hair, like always, and finished the outfit off with my black TOMs. No makeup again today. I mean, if I knew how to properly apply it, I would, but I did not have a clue when it came to it, apart from your basic cover up.

It was now 7:30. I grabbed my bookbag and my phone and headed downstairs. I immediately regretted coming downstairs, as I had caught Roo and my father in an argument. I couldn’t catch on to what they were fighting over, but I wanted to get out of here as soon s possible.

I took out my phone and glided my fingers over the screen before starting off my text.

Do you mind picking me up early today? If it is not too much trouble? My hands slightly shook as I sent the message to Harry.

I will be there in five. Xx. I breathed. I told my father and Roo that I was going to school early, but I got no reply. I think they were still arguing.

As soon as I walked out, Harrys car pulled into the drive way. I began making my way towards the passenger side but he got out quickly.

“Morning. You look extra beautiful today.” He gave me a large grin, and I couldn’t help but copy it.

“Thank you.” I giggled as he opened the door for me. “And thank you for picking me up early. I hope it is okay.”  I said as he climbed in the car.

“It is my pleasure.” He started the car but began driving the opposite way of the school.

“Um, Harry…the school is the other way.” I pointed out.

“I know, but I figured we would get breakfast.” He was being so nice. It was weird. But a good weird.

He drove to a large café, not too far away. I hope that we would not be late for school.

“After you.” He opened the door for me and I walked in. The café was fairly busy, mostly filled with adults rushing, starting off their day.

I ordered a coffee and he ordered a tea and a two cinnamon rolls. I bit my lip so that I would not object. I would not be eating in front of him.

I took out my money to pay but he quickly shooed it away.

“You are not paying.” He scoffed.

“It is okay, Harry. I can pay for myself.”

“Absolutely not.” We continued our banter back and forth, the people in line behind us probably getting annoyed. I finally gave in and let him pay, thanking him.