Chapter 1

“You will love it here, Belle. Everyone is friendly. And your new school is great.” My father, Dan spoke. I looked out the window, as we came to a stop light. I still cannot believe that my mother forced me to move across the country. Was I that much of a burden? And now I have to live with my father, who I didn’t want anything to do with, and his new wife, who he cheated on my mother on for years. When she finally found out, my father and his slut packed their bags and came here. To Cheshire, England.

“Great.” I mumbled back, as the car started moving again. The plane ride was long, and the car ride with my father seemed to be even longer. I am tired and I don’t have the nerves to sit here awkwardly with him, making chit chat. Although I do give him props. After he left, there was hardly any communication with him. And now he is acting as if everything is fine, like we are friends or something.

After about thirty minutes, we pulled up into his driveway. It was a normal home, a bit larger than average, but it looked cozy. It was obviously much bigger than the apartment that I lived in with my mother back home, but we didn’t need much. 

I got out of his car, and rolled my eyes as his new trophy wife came out. She was skinny, with a huge bust, blond hair and blue eyes. What more could a guy want?

“Belle!” She squeaked. Her voice was high pitched and extremely annoying.

 “Hello Roo.” Her fucking name is Roo. Who the hell names their kid that? I gave her a tight smile. I hated her, but I promised my mother I would be civil.

Roo looked me over, taking in my appearance, before stepping closer. I was wearing black tights, black Vans, and a dark purple hoodie. My hair rested on my shoulder, tightly braided. She must not approve. She probably expected me to be wearing a fancy dress, with heels and what not.

My father carried my bags in, with Roo behind her. I slammed the door to his car, and turned around to take in the scenery. It was pretty cute. I would probably have enjoyed staying here if I wasn’t with my father and Roo. I turned my head to the left and saw a group of three boys walking down the street. They were all dressed in black, from head to toe. They had tattoos and piercings, probably thinking that they were original looking or something. They were laughing wildly at a joke one of them made.

They were coming closer now, and I prayed they didn’t stop to talk to me. I tried to get a good look at them but my eyes stayed fix on the tallest of them. He had curly hair, a lip ring, and piercing green eyes. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. The curly haired one looked me over and gave me a smirk, as they walked past me, continuing to wherever they were going. I scoffed and turned around, heading inside my new home.

“Belle would you like something to eat?” My slut mother asked. I shook my head and told her I was tired.

“Your room is on the third floor, darling. It’s the only room up there. Mine and your fathers is on the second.” She explained. I wanted to pull out her fake extensions with every word she spoke, but remained silent.

“Thanks.” I quickly replied and walked up the stairs. I made my way to my room, pushing the door open. The color of the walls was Tiffany Blue. It had a large window, with a little balcony. My bed was also pretty big, fixed on the left side of the room. On the right there was a desk, and a new laptop. My closet was normal sized. I sat on my bed. This felt nothing like home. I wanted to be back in my tiny room, curled up in my tiny bed, writing in my journal. 

I shook my head. I guess I will just have to get used to it. Because my mother doesn’t want to deal with me anymore.

I tried to fall asleep but my thoughts kept drifting back to the boy with the green eyes. I had no explanation why I couldn’t get him out of my mind, but I finally decided that the reason I kept thinking about him was that he had nice eyes. Yup. That must be it.