Chapter 13

Sorry for any errors....pleeeaasseee vote if it is not too much trouble. Enjoy :) Xx.

The next two weeks were the same. I would go to school, extremely tired, due to little sleep. I didn’t know why I could not just get over the fact that Harry and I were not talking anymore. Usually I could not care less if someone wanted to be my friend or not, but with Harry, it was different. It was eating me alive.

I would sit with Sophie at lunch, and she would tell me that she had not seen Harry. I would not see him around school either, except for English. He was always there for English. I wondered why, but could not come up with an answer.

Part of me wanted him to just disappear completely, but for the most part, I was glad he would only show up to the class we had together. Maybe…he was not as mad with me as I thought?

I was getting better at focusing in English again. Sometimes Jacob would turn his desk around, so that we could do our seat work together. This would make me feel tense, knowing how Harry felt about Jacob, but I pushed the thoughts away.

Jacob noticed that Harry and I were not talking to each other, and he used this to his full advantage, to shamelessly flirt with me during class. And I seriously wish he wouldn’t. For some reason, I also wished that Harry would tell him to stop, but of course he didn’t.

Even though Jacobs flirting would sometimes get on my nerves, I was glad he could somewhat distract me from Harry. I feel guilty that I was basically using Jacob, but he was the only thing that was keeping me from bursting out into tears during English.

Today was Friday, thankfully, I thought as I made my way to class. But to my surprise, Jacob was not here. Of course, Harry was. And of course, his stupid blonde chick was sitting on his desk, something that she repeatedly did. 

“I can’t wait for tonight.” She giggled as I sat down. My heart started beating at an unhealthy pace as he smirked up at her.

She then bent down towards him, and whispered something in his ear, earning a small chuckle from Harry. Well. It sure is nice to see him preoccupied. And that he obviously had not been feeling the same way I had during these past few weeks. Why would he? My subconscious remarked. He can have anyone he wants. You think he would seriously waste any more time with you? I bit my bottom lip, knowing that she was right.

Whats-her-name finally hoped off his desk as the teacher walked in, sending me a glare from across the room as she sat down in her own seat. What the Hell did I do?

The teacher began the lesson, clouding some of my previous thoughts. She was explaining how we were going to start an assignment that was going to be worth 20 percent of our grade. Today was definitely not the day for Jacob to miss.

As she walked around the class, handing out the assignment package, I asked her for an extra one, to give to Jacob. As she walked away, Harry scoffed. I wanted to turn to him, and ask him what his problem was, but restrained myself. He just wants to get a rise out of me.

We were finally dismissed, and Harry shot out of his seat faster than I could blink. I slowly packed up my things and made my way to the parking lot.

Harry was standing around his car, with his friends, and his arm around none other than his stupid blonde slut. Why was I so…jealous? He was leaning against his car, his arm snaked around her tiny, perfect waist. She flirtatiously punched one of his friends in the arm, but Harry seemed not to care. He seemed to not be paying any attention at all. She was pathetically teasing, and trying to seduce his friends but he did not care.

I thought he was the jealous type. Not that I would know, since he has never been mine, but he just gave off that vibe, I guess.

He did not look at me as I got into my car and drove away.  At this point, I would have welcomed angry Harry with open arms, as long as it meant he would give me the light of day.