eleven: the cursed prince

Luke stared at his reflection in the mirror, not daring to put the real crown on after he took it off as the tears streamed down his face. He wanted to leave but that was basically impossible since there was a guard at his door, making sure no one but the fairies came in. It was suffocating and he wanted to leave, he wondered if the guard would fall asleep against his arm like in the movies.

He hated all of what was happening. Maybe he could escape through the window but they were in a high place and well- it was locked. He wanted someone to talk to, someone he could rant to just to take his thoughts away from Ashton. Luke loved thinking about his boyfriend but on that moment he didn't want to because it hurt. It hurt knowing Ashton is thinking Luke stood him up, it hurts to know he can never see him again.

"Lucas..." he heard someone whisper, but he was all alone in the room.

"Lucas, I'm here." the voice said again and a purple light came into the room. All of sudden he felt like he was obsessed with the moving light.

The green wall disappeared slowly and suddenly there were stairs that led down the castle, Luke kept hearing whispers calling his name and it kept moving. He couldn't move or stare the other way, he felt an urge to follow it. He put his crown on as an impulse and started following the purple light.

"Come after me, Lucas..." the voice said once again. It sounded familiar, it was appealing and he obligated every order it gave.

Luke kept following it, not daring to blink once. He walked down the stairs until they stopped at some kind of basement. It had many broken wood that seemed like it wasn't touched for years [;)] and soon a speeling weel was forming not too far away from him. A figured appeared next to it, two figures actually - it was a man who held an evil smirk and a boy with dark hair who seemed like he didn't want to do it. The man held the boy by his jacket, forcing him to stay there.

"Don't you dare to stop, Michael." the man said to the boy who was in the verge of tears. Luke stared at the speeling wheel, not blinking again.

"Do it." Michael said with a trembling voice, tears streaming down his face. "Touch the spindle so we can get this over with."

Luke didn't look at him, he didn't see the dark-haired boy being thrown to the floor when Luke extended his arm. He didn't see Michael getting up fast and run to him when Luke was about to touch it and he didn't see how desperate Michael was when he didn't get there on time. Luke fell on the floor, his crown making noise as it fell and his blue eyes closing slowly, making him fall asleep. Michael kneeled down beside his body and put Luke's head on his lap, smiling slightly when he noticed the blond was breathing and his heart beating.

But then he remembered what just happened and got sad again, tears still falling from his eyes. He was the cause of this and it was all his fault - not his dad's, his. He slapped Luke's face slightly to get him to wake up but it was impossible.

"Wake up." Michael yelled "Wake up! Stop doing this shit and wake up!"

His father laughed madly, loving to see how desperate his son looked. Something inside Michael warmed up and it was not a soft good feeling, it was anger. He gently put Luke's head on the floor and glared at his father, who was still laughing. He grabbed a piece of wood that was broken and held it on his hand, hitting the older man with it. His hair changed colours from how angry he was feeling. His father's green eyes lit up, staring at him.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Do you think it's good to be killing people?" Michael yelled, not wanting to give his father the pleasure to know Luke wasn't actually dead "You think it's good to know that someone just lost a person their loved because of some evil self-centered scumbag? Just because you're selfish and vingative it doesn't mean I am, it doesn't mean I have to be. I'm not like you, and I'm never going to be."

"Find the prince and kidnap him."

Michael threw the piece of wood on the floor, angry that he hasn't done this before. He didn't care about what would happen next or if he was going to be tortured for three months again. The man glared at him one last time before disappearing, only leaving dust behind. Michael fell on his knees beside Luke's body and started crying, he cleaned his tears with his shirt.

Desperate voices started to come from the stairs, he recognized it as the tree fairies who took care of Luke. He ran and hid behind a pile of wood, trying to get a vision so he could watch what was going on. What would they say if they saw him there? Everyone hates him already for what his father has made him done on his place. The three fairies ran to the body and started yelling, the vision broke Michael's heart.

"It must have been Michael." Parisa said.

"Oh no, our little Luke!" Lily yelled, kissing his forehead and telling him to wake up many times "Why doesn't he wake up? He should be waking up!"

"It has to be a true love kiss." Astale said, crying as she stared at Luke "If-if he only had told us who the boy is, we could find him. They seemed really in love since he wrote him that... weird poem."

They took Luke's body upstairs and left Michael alone. The young wizard started sobbing and snapped his fingers, teletransporting to the woods. It seemed like a nice place but then he heard sobbing.

And when he turned around he was met with a curly-haired boy who was crying and holding a yellow rose on his hand.

____________

aye

Sometimes i feel like i'm too hysterical and annoying even when i'm replying to comments so if i ever was then i'm sorry, i wasn't aware of it until a few days ago when i was looking through the comments

it's almost over, relax bro. the series will probably have 6 or 7 books if i can control myself

any opinions?

-ana rita (moony)