five: meet again

craps like this are what happen when you are away from home and forgot your anxiety pills and it's 4AM and you can't sleep bc anxiety pls pass me the phone hi yes mother nature why do you do this to me

She's So Gone from Lemonade Mouth is currently playing hashtag no ragerts

have a nice read you pretty little puddle of ketchup xx

________________

Luke got up at the same time on the next day. He petted his dog and grabbed a white beanie so he could wear it later. He walked quickly to the bathroom and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the basket and a towel to put on the floor. He searched for the food he prepared last night when everyone went to sleep and put it in the basket, smiling at himself.

Maybe he shouldn't be doing it, going out early to meet with a stranger. It was wrong not telling his godmothers and sneaking out to see him. Luke didn't even know his name, the boy could be a serial killer, or worse! He felt bad but at the same time he felt so alive, he met someone and that someone was handsome, funny and nice. 

"Going out so early?" A familiar voice said, Luke turned around and saw Parisa.

His heart ached, he felt like he should tell Parisa but what if she forbids him to go and gets mad at him? Of course, he didn't promise the boy he would be there but he wants to get to know him. The boy made Luke's heart feel warm and happy, like he was walking on a pillow. Luke obviously checked if he had fever when he got home but he was completely fine.

Luke smiled at her, putting on his jacket "I just feel like eating out again today, can I? Please?"

Parisa laughed "Of course you can! It's not like you're sneaking out to see someone."

Luke laughed nervously, that was odd.

 "Yeah, I'm not. I'm all alone with Rosie." He grabbed the basket and walked to the front door, kissing Parisa's cheek on the way "Don't wait for me to have lunch!"

"Goodbye, Luke." she said, a warm smile being evident on her voice.

Luke closed the door and checked his hair on the mirror he had inside his bag. It seemed alright and he was presentable, wearing black jeans and a light pink t-shirt. Pink was a colour that he enjoyed, it was a soft colour. He had put on his white beanie from earlier and that made him feel good with himself.

He heard sound of an acoustic guitar being played and smiled when he saw the familiar dirty blonde curls. The guy didn't even notice his presence, he wrote something on his notebook and adjusted his glasses. Luke smiled at the sight in front of him, bitting his bottom lip to avoid smiling but it was too late because he was already in love with the sight. The other boy was so focused on the song that he didn't notice Luke there, until he stopped and Luke coughed to catch his attention.

In that moment, hazel eyes met blue ones and both had blushy cheeks. The boy said 'hi' but the wood he was sitting on rolled and he fell onto his back to the green grass. Luke laughed quietly and blushed when he saw that the boy was wearing kitten-themed boxers. The boy got up and adjusted his glasses, licking his lips and pushing his pants up. He smiled at Luke and his hazel eyes shined at the sight of the boy.