Toriel

"Tell me what happened last timeline!" Frisk told you. You thought back to it.

"Well, I was helping a flower named Tyson, who was once one of the humans, then I was taken over. He killed everyone and then he left me when he was mid swing on the final blow to Sans," you said. Frisk's mouth was agape.

"Y-you just gained the ability to access the reset zone, (y/n)!" Frisk said. You nodded.

"I guess I did. Now what about Flowey?" You asked.

"He's around the-"

"Corner? I know. I'm talking about what do you think he'll do when he sees us? We've never fallen together!" You said.

"Oh. I honestly have no clue," Frisk said. You sighed.

"Welp, only one way to find out," you said, standing up. Frisk followed suit and walked with you into the ruins. Flowey sat there, smiling, as usual.

"Howdy! I'm-" he started.

"Flowey. Or should I say Asriel?" You said. His eyes widened.

"She remembers everything, so cut the nice flower schtick!" Frisk said. You stared at them as Flowey did the same.

"HOLY SH- GAH!" He got hit by a fire ball, as expected.

"Hello! I am Toriel! Care taker of the ruins," she said. You looked to see the goat woman herself.

"Hi! I'm (y/n) and this is Frisk," you said. You knew Flowey remembered the timelines, but Toriel didn't.

"You must be lost. Come I shall guide you through the catacombs," she said, leading you and Frisk to the entrance to the ruins.