Chapter 10~ Why?

~A few months later~

Ever since that day that i've  been with gray (I can remember everything again) All most all of the girls glare  at  me. it's not my fault he likes me. 

It's like that now. I'm just minding my own business and all of the girls are either laughing at me or talking about me. Well now that i think about it  EVERYONE is laughing and talking about me. I walk even  faster. I walk to the hall that has  my locker and i can't believe what i see. Gray is kissing some other girl! Carrington to be exact. By this point my cheeks are wet with my tears, eyes are probably red by now. I feel so sick, so weak, so STUPID, to think Gray would like me. He probably set this whole thing up. How how could i not see that. Did i fall under that spell too? The one most girls fall under? 

Everything goes in slow motion. I turn around and i start running. I can hear Grays voice, but its drowning in the laughter. I run to the nearest girls  bathroom and i lock the girl. I slide down the wall and i full out cry.

~hours later~ 

I walk inside my house and i quickly walk to the bathroom. No ones home, but just in case. I lock the door and i get out my best friend: My razer. There is one then two then three and soon there is dozens of cuts on my arms. I know they arn't deep to were ill die, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. 

I unlock the door and i head for my room, my arms still covered in blood. I take a bag, that i have been putting my blood in and i let the blood drip into the bag. when most of the blood is off i close the bag, hide and then i get new clothes. 

When my mom gets homes home Roger is with her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE. PACK ALL OF YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" Rogers voice booms. Mom calmly walks into the house, with roger pushing her. 

She grabs some bags and starts putting her stuff in them. I take a few bags and i do the same with my stuff, then i grab the twins stuff. When we're done we walk out, but not before Roger punches us both. I end up with a black nose,her nose drips with blood. She tells me to hurry as i put the stuff in the back seat and i sit beside her, in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going? Where are the twins? Is everything going to be okay? Are  we homeless? Questions flew out my mouth. Her only reply is...

"Just hang tight."

~Okay, i hope you  liked it, i know it probably sucked. Also I'm really sorry i haven't updated this in a long time, hopefully i'm back. Plece comment if you like, or something you would like to see happen in this book, since i'm not really sure what should happen next. And if you  like  this story...Why not go ahead and follow me??? Anyway...BYE!!!!