Chapter 4~Lies and Sluts

"How was school honey?" My mom asked me, picking up her tea from the counter.

"It was okay, i didn't get much homework." i lied. 'Oh yea and i got beat up and missed the last half of my classes.'

"That's great. Did you make any friends?" She took a sip of tea.

"Uh yea i made a friend." 'I need to change the subject.' "Hey mom, How was your day." I said as i sat on the counter.

"Oh, it was alright."She said then took some food out of the refrigerator.

I went to my room. I watched YouTube until it was time to eat. The twins were fighting about which plate they got and who got their food first. My mom handed them there food then gave me mine. We sat at the table and at in silence.

~in the morning at school~

I walk in and i go to the locker i put my stuff in. I take out the books i need and i close it. 

"Oh, look who it is." I herd a girls voice, and laughing. i turned around to face the girl. I t was the girls that was with gray.

"You better watch yourself. Cause if you don't your going to wish you did." The girls beside her just laughed.

"What are you talking about." I said rudely. I can deal with girls.

"Bitch you know what i'm talking about. Stop looking at my man."She spat. 'What?'

"Well keep YOUR man away from me. We wouldn't have a problem if you did." She slaps me across the face.

" You really think that hurts?" I laugh. "You cant do anything without your boyfriend."But i'm shocked you haven't relised he sleeps with other girls behind your back. i don't know if that was true or not but i'm pretty sure i am. 

"Well the jokes on him. i've been sleeping with his best friends." "Lets see i've slept with A.J like 5 times, Kyle, i  cant even keep tract of how many times. Kendall, Only a few times, but that was before Ivy came along. Yea and a couple other guys. The girl with bluish/grayish hair looks at her. 

"Carrington, I can't believe you are sleeping with MY boyfriend." Carrington turns to face her.

"Aw Addi You should of known." "Right Chris? She should of known."

Chris looks at them both."Uh, right..." They start yelling at each other. I walk away to math.

~At lunch~ 

I sit at my table and i look at my scars. 

"What are you doing?" A girls voice asked. I hid my scars and i looked up. It was Ivy.

" Uh nothing. What are you doing?" I asked She smiled

"Well i wanted to check on you, you know from what happened yesterday."

"Oh, well i'm fine." I lied. I was anything but fine.

"Okay...so why didn't you wave back?" I looked down

"I didn't know you were waving at me." She  laughed.

"Who else who i wave to. I have no other friends." She says

"Arn't you friends with gray and the girls?" She shakes her head.

"I cant stand the girls or gray and the other boys, i only hang with them because of Kendall." Kendall calls her. "Well i have to go now but ill see you later." She waves and i wave back. I think about random things.

"Ivy won't be your friend. She just feels bad for you." I hear Carrington.

"What do you want now." I ask

"Why would i want anything from you?" She laughs to herself. I just look at her.

"Then leave me alone." The bell rings, i get up. She trips me. 

    Now i can see what my other classes are. After Lunch i have gym. I take a seat on the bleachers instead of getting changed into the gym clothes.

~After school~

I text my mom that ill be at the library until 7. I walk up the stairs taking me to the Fiction books. I find a book and i sit down in a corner.There was no way i was going to be home with Roger.

~Charmz <3. I know it was probably not as interesting but i cant do interesting 100% of the time, But i do hope you still liked it. Comment and/or vote if you liked it. Byee Everyone