Chapter 6~ Maybe the bad boy isn't so bad.

I wake, my eyes still closed. I'm cuddling with a very comfortable pillow. Its like sleeping with the clouds. I could stay like this forever. I feel someone or somethings legs brush against mine. My eyes shoot open. I'm cuddling with gray. I quickly move back but i end up smacking my head against the wall.

"Ow." I say rubbing my head. Gray sits up and laughs.

"I'm a cuddly person arnt i?" He smirks

"I thought you were a pillow." I say  , My head pounding. 

He moves over to me and pulls the shirt i'm wearing down. I didn't even notice it.

"Thanks." I mumble. He stares at me for the longest time. I scratch my writs. Healing cuts are  so itchy. I look at him confused. He smiles and looks away.I feel something wet on my skin. I look down to see the shirt,where my wrists are colored with blood. I cant let him see this. I put my hands behind my back. 

Gray is now on his phone talking to one of his friends while i'm sitting in the same position for the past hour. He gets off of this phone and looks at me.

"Why are you still sitting like that. Its been over and hour." He comes closer to me. I'm trapped, i can't run away. "Let me see your hands. Whats wrong?" He grabs my arms and sets my hands in my lap.  Then he notices. "Whats that?" He grabs my arms and pushes the sleeves he looks at my blooded wrists, then at my face. He doesn't say anything. He takes me to the bathroom and washes the cuts, then bandages them. He sits me on the toilet and shuts the door. 

"Why." Is all he says. I don't know what to say so i keep quiet. 

"Is it because of me?" He asks. I shake my head even though he somewhat caused this, but i cant put this on him i don't know how he'll react.  

He stands me up. I look at him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me. I don't know how to react. We stay like this for a few  minutes. We spend the rest of the afternoon watching movies and talking about random things. I look outside and i see its getting dark.

"I have to go, its getting dark, my mom should be home now. I get up and i walk to the door. He follows me.

"Good night Lil. He says. i notice him looking at my lips, but that's all he does.

"Night Gray." I smile as i walk out the door,closing it behind me.

~At home~

I don't see mom she must be stuck at the office. I'm snapped out of my thoughts to see Roger standing in front of me. The smell of beer  in his breath is strong.

Here come the beatings

~Charmsz <3. I hoped you like it. Sorry short. Oh, i've desided that ill post 1 chapter on weekdays, sometimes 2, and on the weekends  ill post  2, sometimes 3. Byee!!