Chapter 8

-Kai POV-

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BITCH Y/N! She had the nerve to go off and get married and live happily with my daughter knowing that it was suppose to be her and I together. Then she goes and gets married to Leetuek. I swear to god when they come here they aren't going to know what fucking happened. For a year I knew I had gotten her pregnant and she left me to where I had to go below the fucking belt and lead on Tymee just to give me information on where the whore even was.

-One Year Ago-

   Kai sat on his bed in his thoughts wondering where did he go wrong. He thought a baby would being him and Y/N together not tear them apart to where she left. He knows he hasn't been the most kind to her but running away was not an option for his future wife. Kai has called and texted Minwoo for weeks but once Minwoo caught head of what Kai has been doing he cut him off. They had never saw eye-to-eye so he would get nowhere with that. His only option at this point which he was dreading was the best friend Tymee. She is a lonely bitch that no one wants so seducing her would be nothing. He can tell from when everyone who hang out that she wanted him.

 Kai: Hey Tymee it's Kai, can you come over please I need some advice about Lina. I need to know from a girl's perspective what I can do to fix our relationship it seems like I am losing her. I'm scared.

Tymee: Oh no Kai I am so sorry to hear, no problem I can be there for you. What time?

Kai: Tymee honestly if you could come now that would be great I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's breaking my heart to know I may lose my love. 

Tymee: Okay give me about 15 minutes I just got out the shower and I am on my way. 

Kai: Thank you Tymee, you're the best.

-15 Minutes Later-

   Hearing a knock on the door he knew it was her. Opening the door to say he wasn't a little turned on would be a lie. She came in a cute sleep romper with her hair still wet in a bun and, fresh faced. Licking his lips he was going to take advantage of the "fun" before his eyes. 

 "Hey Kai!" Tymee said giving him a light hug.

"Hey thank you so much for coming, you're the best!" Kai said squeezing her.

     As she pulled away she walked over to the couch as Kai went to the kitchen to grab a drink for the both of them but he had something else up his sleeve.

"Tymee do you like wine?" he asked her.

"Yes I can take a small glass." she said playing a game on her phone.

    Not paying attention to him he made their glasses but put a little liquid concoction he had made to be a type of "truth serum" in her drink. He needed to get answers one way or another and once he could get her vulnerable everything will fall into place. Giving her the glass of wine she took a nice size gulp and focused on him.

"So Kai what is going on with Lina? You guys seem great." Tymee said truly concerned.

"Well, it's just that we are falling out of love. I think we are on two different pages, she wants someone to take care of her. While I am looking for a wife to build and grow with." he said showing raw emotion. As he spoke he thought of Y/N.

"Damn I am so sorry that she is putting you through the ringer like that. She clearly isn't ready to grow up and never will be." she said rubbing his knee. 

      Kai looked at her and could see her eyes start to droop a little and she became more relaxed. Now it is time to put the nail in the coffin. 

"Tymee, I want to ask you something. I know we met up to discuss Lina and my relationship with her. But, at this point its long gone I do not want that old thing back. I have always had a crush on you. I think you are so beautiful, smart, and bubbly. Nothing like Y/N." he said sitting up. 

 "Wow Kai I do not know what to say. I am taken back because this was not the night I was expecting to have." she said moving a little closer to him.

"Then tell me how you feel Jagi I want to know everything." Kai said.

"I can agree with you on many things. For one Y/N was not really a true friend. Once you came around I started to have a crush on you. Then, as time has progressed it has developed into hard feelings. Once I confirmed my feelings for you were true I gave no fucks about that bitch." Tymee said. 

"Damn I wish you would have told me sooner." he said laughing it off.

"How could I? All you wanted was Y/N and it showed but you couldn't take the hint that she didn't want you like that." she said getting pissed off. 

"So what has been new with Y/N now I haven't seen her since she left and I miss her terribly." he said looking concerned.

   The serum was really kicking in at this point have her slur her words and eyes rolling back to her head. Kai knew he only had about another 10 minutes before it completely wore off.

"That slut is now with an older man named Leetuek and get this she is pregnant! Now she is running around playing fucking Betty homemaker with her new man." Tymee said in discuss.

"Damn she really moved on huh?" Kai said calculating in his head.

"Yeah she moved on with the wrong intentions. Fucking bitch." she said collecting herself.

"You know what enough about her, I know someone that is right here with me that can be a slut for me. Do you want to know who?" Kai said giving his signature smirk.

    Tymee nodded her head knowing what is about to come and she could not wait. Grabbing the front of her romper Kai pulled it down revealing her C-Cup breasts. They were perfect for his hands he took his tongue and slowly licked her tits until he reached her nipples and then pulled away.

"Mmm~ Kai why did you stop?" she said panting.

"I want you to beg for it baby. Do you want me to lick and suck on your delicious tits?" he asked rubbing them.

"Uh.. Yes! Please!" she whined.

  With her pleading like the slut she is he continued and re-latched his lips onto her nipples sucking harshly. She moaned loudly running her fingers through his hair loving the pleasure. Her panties were becoming soaked in her romper. Kai knew she was ready for him. He peeled the rest of her romper down her body. Kai took the opportunity to move his tongue down her stomach. He rimmed her belly button and made it to her shorts.

"Its not fair that you still have all your clothes and I'm about to be fully naked." she pouted.

Jongin laughed at her little pout. She was actually cute. He undressed himself fully, and what she saw had her mortified. The size of his thick penis made her mouth drop. Its going to do more than pop her cherry. It's going to rip and stretch her to completion. She reached her hand anxiously and tried to touch it but, Kai pinned both of her hands to either side of the couch.

"Don't move your hands. Trust me when I say this. This dick is yours and yours only." he said giving her a chaste kiss to the lips.

   Jongin spread her legs wide open and admired the sight before him. Her pussy was very appealing and hopefully it tasted as good as it looked.

 "God are you beautiful Tymee. I can't wait to be inside you" Kai said lowering himself to her soaked pussy.

   His long tongue gave her clit delicate licks and he slowly but surely attached his lips.  Tymee was on the verge of her first climax. She tried her best to hold it in but she couldn't. She grabbed onto the couch for dear life and came hard screaming his name. Kai smiled at her reaction and kissed his way backup to her lips. Tonguing her down he distracted her from the pain she is about to feel in two seconds as he slowly inserted his dick into her pussy.

"Aah~ Kai its hurts!" she yelped.

   Rolling his eyes he wasn't doing this for her own experience he was doing this to make sure he keeps her around to get information. But, he had to play the part.    

"Oh no I am so sorry, I will be slow I promise" he said wiping the tears from her eyes.

     Once he was fully inside of her he started at a slow pace to make sure that she was comfortable. Grabbing onto her hips he eased a few more inches inside so that he can stretch her. After a couple of times he finally bottomed her out and started to thrust at a quick pace to nut fast and get it over with.

"Fuck! Daddy~" she moaned loudly as she came around his dick.

"Mm~You like that? You gonna let daddy cum in this needy little pussy and fill you up with my cum?" he said in between thrusts getting turned on himself.

"Yes, yes, yes fill me up Kai do whatever you want I am yours." she pleaded.

     Her legs wrapped around his back which gave him a better angle to stretch her pussy to no limit. After a few more thrusts he slowed down and came inside her hard as she came for the third or fourth time. As his dick got limp inside of her he pulled out making sure he didn't hurt her and laid beside her.

"So does this mean we are a couple?" Tymee said smiling at him.

"Yes but there are some things you need to know before you really agree" he said.

"Okay what are they?" she said propping herself on her elbow.

"Well to make a long story short. I got Y/N pregnant. Now has my child, I don't where she is at nor have I talked to her and all I want to do is square things out and be able to see my child." he said

"Okay that's not bad but she never told me any of that but I will help you any way I can" she said.

"She would never say anything to anyone about it because she couldn't admit the feelings she had for me." He said completely flipping the switch. 

"No need to worry about that once we get cleaned up I can give you any information I have. A father should not be kept from their child. You are a good man." Tymee said listening to the delusional story he just provided.

     Getting up they went to the shower for Round 2. He knew that the plan was in motion.

-End of Flashback-

-Present Time Y/N POV-

   After driving 35 minutes, you and Leetuek parked a block away from the street so that he wouldn't know what car you drove. There was a lot going through your head at this present time. Thinking about all the shit you went through, the countless times he took advantage of you. The lashing out because he couldn't have his way and deposing of your birth control. Walking up you had to grow some balls you weren't going to let him get away with the shit he pulled earlier today. You've had enough. Someone had to give him information on where you were and whoever it was had hell to pay because, it's not just about you. You have a husband and child. There was no way in hell this motherfucker was going to walk out of here alive. 

REVISED: JULY 22ND 2021