"Just loading up the car while we wait for Jaxson and Nate to come back so we could go." She sighed grabbing my bags and putting them in the back of the van.

"That's fun." I chucked grabbing my backpack with all my stuff in it. She sighed and began kissing Derek. I cringed

"Babe. Come and sit with me." Hayes whined from inside the van I rolled my eyes and crawled to the back where Hayes was.

"Can you give me my headphones please?" I asked Hayes after taking off my backpack and setting it on my lap. For some reason I wasn't in a good mood and I could tell Hayes noticed.

"Yeah babe here." He smiled handing them to me. I kissed his cheek and put on my music bumping some J.Cole.

I saw Nate and Jaxson walk towards the van with their suitcases, I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head on Hayes' shoulder. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

I inhailed the smell of Hayes' cologne and sighed, sadness filling me. I new for a fact that I loved Hayes; more than anything. The thing was I didn't know of we were going to last. We've been together for about six months now and as the days go by faster the more I worry each day he's going to break my heart like everyone else has. It feels like Hayes is my whole world, if I lost Hayes I would lose everything; my bestfriend, my boyfriend, my happiness.

I felt a few taps on my shoulder making me groan. I pulled out one of my earphones. "What?" I snapped at whoever tapped my shoulder.

"Damn Drena! Chill kid." Nate said putting his hands up, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked staying in my position laying on Hayes' shoulder. "Nothing I was just gonna ask you something but never mind." He said with attitude while rolling his eyes. I sighed and put back in my headphones; putting the music higher distracting me from my thoughts.

I grabbed my mini black backpack and pulled out my pipe, packing it and everything. Hayes looked up at me and smiled making me smile.

"Woah! Now would you look at that! I hope you know you're not cool." Jaxson said sarcastically making everyone look at me I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"I never said I was cool nigga; so stop acting like a little bitch and mind your own business."

Nash lowered the music while Cameron looked back at all of us from the driver and passenger seats.

"Drena." Nate said in a warning tone while his big brown eyes glared into the side of my face. Hayes was just looking between me and Jaxson.

"Aha. You have some nerve calling me the bitch when you're the one who everyone low key hates." He mumbled while pulling out his phone, shaking his head, I chuckled and took both headphones out of my ears.

"Oh hell no not this again." Swazz groaned slouching in the cars seat.

"What bitch?! Why you gotta' mumble for? Come say it to my face nigga." I said to Jaxson. I'm pretty sure if looks could kill we'd both be long gone. He just glared at me and didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought; now if you would excuse me I would like to hit my pipe and enjoy it without hearing all the bullshit that comes out of your fucking crusty ass mouth." I said putting the pipe to my lips while lighting up the lighter. It was like everyone was to shocked and confused to understand what was going on between me and Jaxson.

They thought everything I said was a joke. That I was joking when I said I didn't like him, or when I would tell him shit. But we really did hate each other, well I knew I hated him. I don't know about him.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up bi-" he said standing up in the van. Nash instantly stopped the car making everyone jolt forward. "Gilinsky you better control your brother." Johnson said shaking his.

I crossed my arms over my chest and and hit the pipe again, everyone was just silent. The music wasn't playing and everyone was on their phones. "Aye you want to pass it tho?" Derek whispered in my ear staring down at the weed in my hand. I chuckled and passed him what he wanted. Jaxson pulled out his headphones and stayed quiet the rest of the ride there me doing the same.

Once we made it everyone started to unload all their things out of the van and into the mini beach house the guys rented for a few weeks.

"Drena come here." Nate said walking into the house: I sighed and looked up at Hayes while handing him all my stuff.

"I'll be back baby." I smiled kissing him.

"Aye get us a good room." He yelled as I walked away towards the door, I just smiled to myself.

Once I was in the house I was amazed. Everything was perfect and clean. It sucks to know its gonna be all messed up in just one day from us being here.

"Nate?"

"Here."

I followed the room where his voice came from. He was sitting on a bed tying his shoes. I sighed and sat down next to him.

"So what's up with all that shit that happened in the van?" He chuckled looking at me.

"Nothing he's just so fucking annoying! Ugh. I hate him." I groaned.

"Maybe he likes you?" Nate laughed.

"Yeah I know he does but that doesn't mean he has to be a asshole to me!" I said.

"Wait he likes you?" Nate asked I nodded my head and sighed.

"Well damn. But how are you and Hayes? Does he know about this?" He chuckled. I instantly smiled and everything that we were talking about turned into a blur and my mind was hooked on Hayes.

"We're amazing! And no he doesn't know because it seem like they both get along pretty well. What about you and you're hoe-"

"Nate doesn't have any hoes, honey. We'll not as much hoes as me." Jasmine said cutting me off. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I thought you and Derek were dating?" Nate asked confused I nodded and looked at her confused as well.

"Well he never really asked me to be his girlfriend but if we were, we're in a open relationship." She said. What the fuck is an 'open relationship' Nate looked at me confused while I just shrugged.

"You're a hoe." He laughed
Making jen gasp. "I am not!" She argued back pushing him.

"Yes you are! You've been one since.... Since a long time!" He said back. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room knowing for sure they were gonna be fighting for a good hour.

"This house is unbelievable." I whispered to myself walking into every room trying to see which one I liked best.

"Hey babe." I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I jumped and rolled my eyes.

"You scared me."

"Well damn I didn't know I was that ugly." Hayes sighed disappointed with a small frown.

"Shut up." I smiled grabbing his face, bringing him closer to me.

"I hope you know you're hot as fuck when you're mad." He laughed grabbing my chin and connecting our lips. I smiled.

"Shut up and help me bring in our suitcases." I giggled walking out of the room and towards the van.

This is going to be a crazy week.