Welcome back!

Third's POV

It's been 4 years since semi last stay in korea. But for now she'll be taking a rest since the straight 4 years is all a bunch of works. She decided to go back to korea and have some time with her family. But she knows the they will offer her some works or photoshoot or invite her some of the private parties. But she told her manager that she will accept some of the offers if she gets bored. The manager agreed. She boared the private plane she bought since she's kinda rich now. While they were at the plane some of her helpers are fangirling.

"Hey can you just connect it to the big screen and let me watch the guys your are fangirling at" She ask and the girls nod.

"Hey semi. You need to change clothes and get ready to trend your Airport Fashion" Semi stood up and tell the girls she'll be right back.
(The picture is what is she Wearing)
After she change clothes she went back and sit and look at the screen. Her eyes widened and look closely to the screen.

"Ohhh. Are you a fan now unnie? " The girl ask as they chuckle.

"What is the name of their group again?" She ask still looking at the screen

"Bts. Short for bangtansonyeondan and that is their latest comeback. Run" Suddenly jungkooks scene with suga appear and her eyes got big as she got an eye contact with jungkook

"Unnie we can't see. We just miss the eye contact with kookie"
She go back to her seat and sitting there dumbfounded.

........................................................................

They arrived at korea but still semi is absentminded.

"Yah semi. You need to look sexy okay?" She nods and when she got out a lot of paparazzi is waiting for her and a lot of fans. She was overwhelmed by the way they welcome her.
As soon as she hop in the car she get her phone and take a picture and post it on her sns. Then put her phone down and lean and release a sigh

"They wanted to have....." She cut her manager by gesturing that she doesn't want. "U-uhh how about tonight they will have an event. Red carpet! if you attend there you'll get most of the attention"
She look at her manager. "Unnie! Do you remember the reason why i came back to korea? To rest right? And not to gain attention" She said and roll her eyes.

"But it's important"
She rolled her eyes "Fine" then her manager smile and ask"Yah! Are you staying at hotel or your going to stay at your parents?" Then she shook her head. And give a paper to her manager.

"What's this?"

"Duh! Take me there. That is the place where i want to stay"

"you're going to buy a condo? You're just going to stay here for a while. Why'd you need to buy an expensive condo?" Her manager questioned.

"Just take me there and stop talking"
When they arrive at the building. As soon as she enter all of the peoples attention is into her. Starstruck!

"Woah! That's semi right? The international model"

"Woah! I feel sorry to my body all of a sudden"

"Perfect human being"

"Omy gosh! She looks like a barbie"

As she hear their comments about her. She grin and go straight to elevator and pressed 15th floor.

"Yah yah! What are your you doing? Surprising a fan?"Her manager ask and stop her as she was about to enter the doors password. She smirk and remove her managers hands. Then enter the password and the door unlocked and her manager is shock.

"Yah i never knew you had a skills like that. Are you thief before or something?" Then she laugh and enter her condo and saw her friends laying on the couch and watching movie.

"Hey guys!" She shout and her friends look at her with their eyes widened.

"Semi you're back!" They shout as they run towards her.

"Woah! Look at her body! So sexy as heck!" Eun sang shout and they all laugh.

"Where's minhyuk?" She ask and look around.

"Ah minhyuk is an idol already. Don't you know that?" Yeri said and i was shock of what she said.

"What? Really? So he doesn't live here anymore?"

"He still lives here. But if he have a tough schedule he doesn't go here" Eun sang said and i nod.

"Really? Ah unnie! Please bring my luggage here. I'll be staying here" She told her manager.

"What? You can't!"

"Hey unnie. Pick one! Im going to stay here and accept all the offers they are giving me or i'll stay at the hotel and do nothing? Pick wisely" She said and the girls chuckle. Her manager Roll her eyes and step out the door to tell the bodyguards to get her luggage.
After chit chatting and while her stylist and artist are fixing her things her manager told her that she should get ready for tonight. So they should pick what gown is she wearing.

"Ah girls you're coming with me" She said and the two is full of joy.