Chapter 6 - Savior

❄️Jack❄️

Just keep going. Don't even turn around. Don't care where I'm going, as long as it's away from there. I wipe the tears off my face.

Fight or flight. Fight or flight. Fight or flight.

Unbelievable. He takes her to the same spot I took him just last night! Did it mean nothing to him?! Did he want to replace the memory there with another memory with that girl?

Was that not as fun for him as it was for me?

I keep going. This blizzard is remarkable. I never knew I could conjure something quite like this up before. All I've ever done before was enough for A snow day. But this? This could close school down for over a week. If I allow it to keep going, then much longer than that. (A/N: Just go with it. Let's say that Berk is a secret that hasn't industrialized) It's only been a few minutes but it must be approaching a half a foot of snow already.

Where was this power stashed up when I needed it?

This outburst of power is the only thing that's supporting a smile right now. I'm impressed by it. But I have too much on my mind now. He hurt me...but...

Hiccup... If only I told you then and there...

Stop! No more! It's over. There isn't a chance for us anymore. I go back to observing the blizzard. I see his village below me. Ha, almost couldn't recognize it. It's filled with white, and for the first time, no people to be seen. Of course, whatever I look at finds a way back to Hiccup.

I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know if I'll ever let it go. (A/N: Sorry couldn't resist 😂)

Tears reappear. This time more rapidly. I put my head down and sobbed. Why do you have so much power over me?
"Jack!!!" A scream.
There's no way... I pick up my head. I turn around in confusion. My jaw dropped.

What on Earth is that thing???

He signaled for me to land at a nearby hilltop.

Greeeeaaaat.

I might as well listen. I don't know what we have to talk about. Maybe he'll just realize that's there isn't a point in talking and just leave me alone. I sigh.

Yeah... I know that's not really what I want...

I land on the hilltop. I hear him land somewhere behind me. I can't look at him. He finally breaks the silence after a few moments.
"Jack. I don't even know where to start." He seemed flustered.
"Well then maybe we shouldn't start." I already was about to bolt.
He stopped me. He put is hand on my shoulder.
"Turn around." He said softly.
Instead I put my hood on. The snow became easier.
"Jaaaack." He said slowly.
I can't take this anymore. I shoved his hand off of me and turned around.
"What?!" I spit.
He gave a small gasp and reverted back to normal.
"What're you doing?" He kept his soft tone, wiping the tears that were on my face.
The wind eased up. Why is he treating me like a child?! Quit de-ranking me!
"Shouldn't I be asking you that? What are you doing here? Don't you have some place to be?" I said agitated.
He knocked over my hood and put his hand in my hair and started stroking it. I shoved it away again.
"Would you quit it!!!" I yelled at him.
The blizzard became a flurry. He stared at me for a moment.
"I think here is where I'm needed most at the moment." He responded with a smile.
I got red. I shook my head furiously, snapping back into the moment.
"I don't think so. And if you're not gonna actually talk to me then just let me leave already." I turned around and walked away.
I was stopped again when he wrapped his arms around me. He then placed his head on my right shoulder.

What is he doing?

We stayed in this position for a moment. The wind was gone. Anger was bottling up inside me and I began to look intensely into the ground. I took his arms off of me and turned around. I wasn't given time to let out a single word, he leaned right up to me and started kissing me and put his hands on my now red cheeks. The snow had stopped, the world was absolutely silent.

------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy! Sorry this took longer than I expected it would. Despite my growth as a writer, I'm still awful on dialogue 😓. Took a lot of time for ideas of this chapter. But wow! Hiccup just went straight for it! No words or nothing. Let me just saying something before you stop reading, if you didn't catch the symbolism towards the end, I beg you to please read it again. I thought that was my best idea of the chapter and fell in love with it. If you know what it is, comment it so the people who didn't get it can know. Anyway, I hope it doesn't take me that long to update again. You know I love you. Thanks for reading! ~Silver