Chapter 2 - A New Perspective

🐲Hiccup🐉(A/N: Cause you totally didn't know it was him)

   "That's not an answer, who are you?" I asked him for the third time.
   "I'm" he paused. "Jack... Jack Frost." He seemed stunned.

What? Jack Frost? He can't be serious.

   "What?" I asked with disbelief.
   "Jack Frost." He said with more confidence.
   I let go of his arm. Is he really trying to pull this? Though, that'd explain his white hair that demands my attention. Wait, what?
   "Really?" I asked disregarding what I had just thought. "You're Jack Frost?" Raising a brow.
   "What, you don't believe me?" He gave a small laugh and started to bite his lip.

He...he's not lying, is he?

   He then raised his staff and proceeded to wave it in front of me.
   "Is that supposed to prove something to me?" I try to deny the truth.
   "Ok." He grinned. "Then how about I prove it to you?" He held out his right hand.
   I took a step back. "Uhh. No, that's ok." I said worriedly.
   "Oh come on, you have nothing to worry about." He pressured me as he reached his hand out further.
I stood there. Put my left hand on the back of my head. He nodded at me. He started looking at me directly in the eyes.
   "Trust me." He said quietly.
   I stared at him for a moment. His blue eyes looked so innocent. His expression became serious.

He really wants me to. He's right.

   I took a deep breath. "Ok. I trust you." I replied. I slowly moved my hand closer to his. Instead, he snatched my right arm and leaped up and went airborne.
   "Woahhhh!" I gasped wide eyed.
   He simply starts chuckling at my reaction.
   "Not cool man. Not cool." I criticized, shaking my head. I looked up at him. He had a huge smile upon his face.
   "To be honest, you took that a lot better than I thought you would." He attempted to compliment me.

Well that's because it's not my first time flying...

   "Where are you taking me?" I yelled up at him.
   "Wow, that's a nice way of saying  you were right Jack, I should've believed it was you and not have doubted you!"
   He said trying to impersonate me. Jerk.
   "One! That sounded nothing like me!" I complained. "Two... I'm sorry... Jack". I apologized. "But can you please tell me where we're going now?" I badgered him.
   "Don't worry." He consoled me. "We're just gonna have a little fun." He laughed.
   I shook my head again. His hand felt really cold on my arm. I began looking around. It wasn't actually that bad, it was a starry night and there was a full moon. Sure I've seen it plenty of times, but not quite like this. It seemed... Better, somehow.

Last time it looked this nice, was when I was with Astrid the first time.

   I blushed a little at the thought. I started to lose my comfort when we started flying over water. It was extra cold this time of year, with winter approaching. In response I grabbed Jacks arm with my left hand. He felt the difference and looked over at me.
   "You alright?" He asked concerned.
   I didn't answer him. Just held on tight. He looked in the direction I was looking.
   "Don't worry." He said. "I'm not gonna drop you." He reassured me. "I wouldn't let that happen." He said quietly, turning back around.
   He seemed upset with the thought of it. Did something like that happen to him before? A few moments later we were back over land. He passed over a few trees to an open area and landed, letting me down gently.
   "Here we are!" He said enthusiastically.

------------------------------------------------------------
Before I get into anything, I wanna thank Vault_781 and Andy_bvb_xoxo for supporting me to do this. You both have helped me a lot so thanks, you're awesome! Now, as you can tell I've made so many edits on just the first one. If anybody noticed I ended up changing the chapter name soon after I published it 😆. Had a different idea for this chapter but I noticed it was getting fairly long so I changed the name and went with what I had. Chap3 will be the original idea. So yeah that's it from me. Thank you for reading, love you all! ~Silver