Chapter 15

Recap

"The police shot him in the back of his head" I said as a tear slipped out of my eye Nick pulled me to him and hugged me"It's not your fault ,Love"he said.I felt  my phone vibrate in my pocket I took it out and there was a text message from Unknown number...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

"Better sleep with an open eye,Love.See you soon
                                                                                              -J"

I sighed as I read the message,Nick took the phone out of my hands and huffed when he read it,"What are we gonna do?" I asked "I don't know,all we can do right now is just to wait" he said "Wait for what?" I asked looking at him confused "Wait till he shows all he can do then we will think what we will do" he said I nodded "You hungry?" He asked,I nodded my head once again "Kay I'll go buy us food" he said he was about to stand up when I garbbed his hand making him sit again "Don't leave me alone" I said looking at him in the eyes,He sighed and rubbed his forehead but nodded anyway.

"So,Does that mean that we're still getting married?" Nick asked rubbing the back of his neck,Okay now I'm trapped what am I going to say? 'Haha,the marriage is not canceled you got punked' of course not.He looked at me deep in the eyes waiting for my response should I tell him? should I not?Hey,! Is that a pot? Come on it's not time to sing ughhh you're such a stupid brain 'Na aah not helping be more nice so I can help you' a voice in my mind said Uggh I'm going crazy great. "Uhh..so?" Nick asked snapping me from the fight between me and my mind.Kay fine I'll tell him the truth he's going to know it anyway."Well,Uh...I.." I stuttered he titled his head to the side waiting for a useful sentence "meandyourmothertoldyousocuzyouwerecheatingandI'mreallysorryforgiveme,Please" I said in one breath

He raised an eyebrow at me "Take a breath and repeat cuz I didn't understand a thing apart from please" he said I was about to repeat but was cut off by my phone ringing I jumped in my place,Nick chuckled at my reaction,I sighed I looked at the I.D Kat great timing "Yah?" I said answering the phone "I called Mr.cooks mother so she can help you,don't tell him the truth I repeat don't tell him" She said What?How did she know her number? "What do you mean by that?" I asked "I meant DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE TO TELL HIM THE MARRIAGE IS NOT FREAKING CANCELED" She screamed "AoW,Kat you didn't have to scream in my ear fine,Okay" I said "Okay,good.She's on her way to you" she said and hung up before I even had time to response what is wrong with those people?

I looked at Nick nervously,Okay don't tell him "I'll go take a shower,Take your time thinking again if the delivery man come the money is on the kitchen's bar" he said I nodded when he left the living room I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.I turned the t.v on and got more comfortable on the couch,I heard the door bell ring Noooo I just got comfortable I thought,I groaned and got up and walked to the door,I took the money on my way,I opened the door to find no one out there,I found the pizza box on the floor I took it,I got in and closed the door with my butt yah I'm normal hah.Who the hell delivers a pizza with out taking the money?

I opened the box to find two flowers one is red and one is white and an envelope on the pizza I opened the envolep to find lots of little rose petals in and a paper I took it out and read it

'The red flower for our love,the white one for Marcel last but not least  those little rose petals will be put with you in the ark,See how much I love you ;) See you soon,love 
                                                                                                                             -J'

I started panicking at the moment,My mouth became dry,"NICK" I yelled,My legs couldn't carry me anymore,my knees were shaking to hell and back,I can't feel my body,tears started streaming down my face like rain,You know that feeling when you feel your heart beating in every part of your body?you can hear it and feel it.You know that feeling when your heart is flipping and trying to run away from fear? that's exactly how I'm feeling,Nick came out of the bathroom running he has only a towel around his torso,He sat on his knees and hugged me he kept shushing me,I showed him the paper,he read it his face turned red from anger "This is too much to take,I'll call the police" He said,I buried my head in his wet chest,water droplets falling from his wet hair on mine.

The door bell Rang,I held on him tighter "I'm with you don't worry okay?" he whispered in my hair I nodded and let go fo him he walked to the door and opened it "Whoa son wear clothes" I heard his mother's voice say I let out a breath,"Whao why is she on the floor crying?" She asked he rolled his eyes "I'm going to put on clothes while you explain to her" He said and  I nodded.Me and Nick's mother walked to the living room,We sat on the couch "What's worng?Did he do something?" she asked I shook my head no,I walked back to where I put the food and the letter I got the letter from the ground and walked back to the living room I gave the letter to her she read it and her eyes were wide open "Oh my god? who's J?Who's Marcel?" She asked I was about to answer her when Nick said "Long story mum,Will explain it later,Right now all we can do is to call the police" he said "But if we call the police they will ask what am I doing here and will ask about us" I said my voice came out raspy

"We have no other choice,Plus there's a contract so everything for now is legal" he said "Let's not say anything about the canceling thing okay?" he continued me and his mother exchanged looks and nodded our heads he mumbled a 'good' and walked out to call the police.

Nick called the police and explained to them the letter and the phone message  they said they will send an officer,after ten minutes the door bell rang,Nick went to open the door,there was voices then Nick came back to the living room with an officer he looks like he's in his early thirties,he held an eye contact for ten straight seconds without blinking until I looked away,he cleared his throat "I'm Jack mores" the officer said me and Nick's mother mumbled 'hi' "Okay,so may you please show me anything that has been sent to you?" he asked Nick reached for my phone and the letter on the table and gave them to him,he read them then looked at me then Nick "You're her teacher?"he asked Nick nodded "But we're engaged I mean there's a contract it's an arranged marriage" Nick said "you know It's illegal?" Jack said..

_______________________________________________________________________________

HEllO..! Vote/comment Please I beg You <3  Hope you enjoy this chapter :*

Follow on Twitter if you want : @shroukmaher