(2) dul

ECD

Sitting between Jimin and Tae, I fish for my phone in my back pocket and pull it out. We already ordered our food and we're waiting for it, Iana sat on the other side between Namjoon and Yoongi, whom sat across from me.

"How's the lyrics coming along?" Namjoon asks me.

Looking up from my phone I roll my eyes and pout. "Not so good."

Iana and I had missions and our last is to create a kpop song, we'd have a music video and choreography and a concept. The whole nine yards. Only problem I couldn't get the lyrics going, the concept was going to be full on girl power, bad bitches, don't need no man, but the lyrics weren't coming to me as they usually do.

"Do you want any help?" He offers.

I wave him off and shrug my shoulders. "I'm just going to write whatever comes to mind."

The food comes out and everyone stuffs their faces and talk about whatever was the topic. After our late lunch Ana and I parted from the guys to go do a photoshoot and they had to go back to the studio.

"Ok, let's go with the hair down and brushed out." The photographer orders.

It was our last shot and he wanted a kind of 70s vibe for this one, it was for ELLE magazine and we'd be on the cover. The camera crew followed us around and were given permission to record the whole thing and allow it to be aired.

"Your hair is so soft." The hair stylist compliments as he runs his hand over my hair as he brushes it out.

I smile proudly. Because damn straight my hair was soft and silky.

"Thank you." I smile.

After our hair was all brushed out and poofy to the max, we stood in front of the drop and posed, used the props for different poses as we got into the rhythm. Finally done we changed back into our regular clothes and they styled our hair back to a normal do, saying our goodbyes to the staff we got into the car and headed back to the studio to meet with the guys.

"How was the shoot?" Jin asks as we enter the dance studio.

They were all sweaty lying on the floor, music playing in the background.

"Good I guess." Iana replies, taking a seat against the wall.

"Ready?" The choreographer asks as she enters.

Iana and I were going to record our dance practice to let everyone know we were active and to get fans hyped for our debut in South Korea and in BigHits.

"Lemme put my heels on." I say, grabbing my bag in the corner and lacing up my black dancing heels.

"Let's try and get this right in one go." She says.

The guys moved out the cameras way and the rest of the dancers moved into view. Tying my hair up into a bun I stretch my limbs real quick and get into position.

"Good luck and don't fuck up." Iana says patting my back as she stands beside me.

"Good job!" Clapping we finish recording and agree we did perfectly.

Walking towards the door I notice Namjoon looking (more like gawking) over Iana, smirking I shake my head and continue on out the door. Using my free time to call Edna, our manager back home, she apparently forgot to move some money around in my account to my account here.

"The money will be in there in about a week." She tells me.

"I'm not so worried about it, I can make it till then." I reassure her.

"Good. Also you need to check your emails the dean at your school called me about your tests." Edna informs me.

"Shit." rubbing my hand over my face I lean against the wall.

"Yeah it's about my final tests, I have to be at the school to take it and they won't let me reschedule it."

"Shit." She repeats. "We'll figure it out. Let me call you back I've got another call."

After all our practicing and rehearsing we went back to the dorms, Iana and the others, minus Yoongi and Namjoon, went out to some new shop I would have gone but my period just started and I felt like hell.

Namjoon was busy in the studio working on some beats, Yoongi in his room doing whatever it was he was doing. Shuffling down the hall to the kitchen I searched through the fridge and pantry for some food, grabbing a bag of chips and a peach soda I stopped at Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin, shared room knocking on the door.

"Yes?"

Popping my head in the doorway I humbly smile at him.

"Ana's not back and I can't sleep, are you busy?" I wonder.

He shakes his head. "Not really."

"Good. Wanna watch a movie?" I hopefully ask.

"Ok."

"Do you want a drink?" I ask as we sit on the couch playing some scary movie.

"I got it." He says motioning for me to sit back down.

"Get me a peach soda please." I call out arm stretched out to him.

"Ok ok." He chuckles.

Sitting back down he hands me my drink staring at my arm.

"How many do you have?" He asks referring to my tattoos.

"Twelve." I say after mentally counting them.

He raises his brows in astonishment.

"I want to get more too." I say sipping my drink, leaning back and drawing my knees up to my chest.

"Of what?" He asks, pulling some of the blanket over his lap.

I shrug, handing him my cup to set on the coffee table.

"I was thinking the veiled vestal virgin statue, maybe a doodle. Not really sure yet." I reply.

"Not into those rose tattoos?" He jokingly asks.

Chuckling I roll my eyes playfully and tuck my hair behind my ears, sitting pretzel style.

"They're cute yeah, just not something I'd want on my body for the rest of my life."

Abandoning the movie playing we started chatting about endless things. How do I explain how I feel being with Yoongi, it's like we're always talking about endless things and he's always taking ugly pictures of me but I really like that he does that, he's such a sweetheart too and he's got the hottest yet cutest face and I wanna pinch his lil head off, I enjoy being around him a lot. I love the rest of the guys too, they're all such dorks and are genuine people but it's Yoongi I fancy.