Chapter 1

•Summer 2015•

"RING RING RINGGGGGG"
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I check to see who it was, it was my BEST FRANNNN Taylor! Taylor was that type of friend that always liked going out and was always the loud type of person.

Taylor: "HEYYY BISH!"
Me: "Why is you so damn loud "I said with annoyness
Taylor:"Well..... I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me,Ciara?
Me:"You already know I don't like parties Taylor"
Taylor: "Mason is gonna be there"
She said knowing I have the biggest crush on him
Me: "Hmmm....fine,but what time?"
Taylor: "Be ready at 7:00! I'll come pick you up"
Me: "Alright,I'll talk to you later"

I turned to see what time it was,It was 11:46.I got up from my bed,brush my teeth and went down stairs to go make some breakfast.As I went down stairs I saw my mom, sitting down talking on her phone.

"Good morning Mom" "Good morning babe" she said back
"How was your night honey" my mom asked
"It was good, and I'm going to a party later with Taylor and Ciara at 7"
"Ok but be back before 11:00"
"Thanks mom"

•Few hours later•
It was now 5:40,so I began to get ready.I took a quick shower and washed my hair. My hair was wet and curly so I put it in a high messy bun and went in with my business. I decide to were my adida superstars with and adidas crop top and black leggings.When I finished putting my clothes on it was time to do my make up.I did a natural look, foundation, eye liner,mascara, and Chapstick. By the time I was done it was already 6:55.

Taylor and Ciara should be here any minute I thought.So I grabbed my phone and went down stairs to wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :UGH that was a bad first chapter 😩 But it will get better I promise, and