Chapter 23

Mollys POV

I woke up to the shower running. So I rolled over and checked my phone to see what time was it was 7:45am. I still hasn't packed for the spring break tours yet so I got up and started packing. When I was done packing it was 8:15 and Blake was still in the shower. So I walk to the the bathroom door and started banging on it tell him to hurry up because I still have to take a shower and get ready before we leave for the airport. When Blake finally got out of the bathroom I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I was done getting ready I grabbed my suitcase and my phone and started heading downstairs to the car.

"Ry are you ready to go? We have a 3 and a half hour drive to the airport and its already 8:30 our planes leaves at 12. Plus I want to stop at Starbucks and get breakfast." I said was I put my suitcase in the car.

"Yeah I'm ready lets go." He said running to the car.

When we got to the airport it was 11:45. We walked to our gate and sat down until they called our flight.

"Flight 414 Houston to Orlando is now boarding. Flight 414 Houston to Orlando is now boarding."

We all stud up and started saying goodbye and hugging. I hugged my mom first and told her not to worry about me. Then I hugged Blake as my mom took a picture of us hugging (picture above). I told him how much I'm going to miss him while I'm on tour and while he's on tour. My tour is only like 3 weeks while Magcon is like 2 months. Which mean when I get back home he will still be on tour and we won't get to see each other.

"We should get going before we miss my flight." Ryan said looking at me.

"I'll text you when we land okay? I love you." I said hugging Blake one last time before going through security.

*Skip Plane ride*

Cat and Bre picked us up from the airport and drove us to the hotel we were staying at. When we got to the hotel there was whole bunch of supporters outside. I didn't stop to take pictures with them because I was super tired and I need to take a shower. I was walking to the elevator Geo and Mario attacked me.

"Well Hi to you to then." I said falling to the ground.

" Oh yeah Hey Molly. How are you?" Geo asked helping me up.

"I'm okay just really tired. Which is why I'm going upstairs to my room and going to bed." I said grabbing my suitcase and handing it to him.

"Why are you giving me this?" He asked looking at my suitcase.

"You attacked me so you get to carry it upstairs to my room and here you go Mario." I said handing Mario my duffle bag and walking to the elevator.

When we got to my room they put my stuff down while I got in the shower. By the time I got out and go dressed Geo and Mario done passed out of my bed. I didn't want to wake them up so I just laid on Ryans bed and passed out. When I woke up its was 11pm and Geo and Mario were still sleeping so I went to Cat and Bres room to tell them to help me pull a prank on them of a Youtube video and they did. We went to the lobby and asked if they any duck tape and they did so they gave it to us. When we got back to the room I had Cat and Bre hold Geo and Marios feet and hands together so I could duck tape them to one another. Then we ducked taped their heads together. Right when we were finishing up taping their heads together Geo woke up so we took off running down the hallway. My phone started to ring so we ran into the stairway and started to run down to the lobby. I answered the phone while we were running down the stairs.

*Phone call*

(M for Molly & A for Austin) 

M: Austin I can't talk right now I'm running for my life can I call you right back?

A: No and Why are you running for your life?

M: You'll find out in my next Youtube video. Now what do you want?

A: Well I wanted to tell you that I have a girlfriend and her name is Ashley and she's really freaking amazing.

M: Omg congrats Austin. I'm so happy for you. I wish I could be there to meet her in person.

A: Thanks Molly. I'll facetime you later. So you can see her for yourself.

M: Okay Bye Austin 

A: Bye Sis.

*End of phone call*

I'm so happy that Austin has a girlfriend now he don't have to be a 3rd wheel when me and Blake hangout. When finally made it to the lobby Bre came up with the idea to go back upstairs and hide in her and Cats room.

Geos POV

I woke up to my head being duck taped to Marios by Cat, Bre and Molly. When they saw that I was awake they took off running. I grabbed the scissors that they were using to cut the tape off of the night stand next to me and cut the tap. When I cutting the tape I knew that the girls would go downstairs and since they were running away from me they weren't going to wait for the elevator so they would run down the stairs. I walked out of the room and to the elevator and pressed the down button. When the elevator got to the floor I got in and pressed the button to the lobby and waited. Right when the elevators doors opened to the lobby I saw Molly, Bre and Cat. They started to running to the stairs after they saw me. I started to chase after them but the hotel manager told me to stop running in the hotel so I went back upstairs. Once I got upstairs I went to Bre and Cats room. When I walked inside Molly attacked me so I rolled over on top of her and pined her to the ground I then got attacked by Cat and Bre.

Molly POV 

After Bre and Cat got off of Geo he helped me up. We walked back to my room to find Ryan Facetimeing his mom.

"Hey Bubba. Whats up 2nd Mama." I said walking in to the room and sitting next to him.

" I was just wondering if you wanted to go live with us but since your in the phone with mom I'll let you be. We'll be in the hotel gym if you need us okay?" I said grabbing my MacBook.

"Okay bye." He said smiling at me.

"Byeee 2nd Mama love you." I said walking our of the room.