Chapter 14

(A.N. Listen to the song while reading what Blake has to say to Molly)

Blakes POV

I found out what I was going to do on stage. Before I went on stage I told Jack to tell the DJ to play What you mean to me by Sterling Knight. As I walked on stage the song started to play

"Hey you guys so there is this really amazing girl here tonight and she means the world to me and I missed up really bad this time I accidentally kissed another girl that was not her. It was a stupid dare. And if I could go back in time and change it I would. But I can't I hurt her. So to tell her how much she means to me I wrote this down and I'm sorry if it messed up I wrote it like 5 minutes ago but whatever Molly, babe can you please come on stage I have something to tell you." I said hoping she would come on stage.

Mollys POV

"....Molly, babe can you please come on stage I have something I have to tell you." At that moment my heart dropped I walked on stage slow to see Blake standing there with his phone in this hand.

"What do you want Blake?" I said crossing my arms.

"Molly I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you. You mean the world to me and that's why I wrote this for you. From the moment we met, I knew you were the one. You could call it intuition, A gut feeling, a sixth sense You make me happy You fill my world with hope You've changed my life In ways you'll never know You have a special way of making me feel more valuable than I believe. You speaks to my heart as if you truly understand when something is on my mind or weighs heavy on my heart. You always seem to know what I want to say before I ever start when I just need to talk to sort through my emotions or to clarify my thoughts you listen with ease and devotion and I no longer feel distraught. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Everyday that you're with me another day that I'm thankful and so incredibly happy You light up my world, and make me forget all my fears, your laughter brightens up my days, and chases away all my tears. You are my every dream come true, no one else will ever do; Because only you can make me feel,The way I do. my heart beats at least a million times, Whenever you cross my mind. You make me believe, In this love that we've found, and I promise I'll never let you down again. And I know things have not been easy for us lately But I'm sure that we will work together to make it through this. I know we'll be okay in the end And I hope you believe that, too because no matter how hard things become at times It's only a part of any relationship And I believe it will make us stronger bring us closer together and solidify our love for one another We'll be okay, Because our love is strong. And Molly I know you're the only one for me and you that I'm the only one for you. I love you. So Molly I'm so sorry Please forgive me." He said walking over to me and crying.

"Blake I don't know what to say." I said looking down with tears in my eyes

"Say I love you. Say you forgive me. Say anything." He said lifting my face up and wiping my tears away.

"I forgive you Blake but please don't ever do that to me again." I said looking at him crying.

"I won't I promise. I love you so much Molly." He said kissing me.

"awwwww." All the supporters said I laughed

"Molly I think this is the part where you say you love Blake too" Weston said walking on to stage 

"I love you too Blake." I said smiling at him then looking at Weston and stuck my tongue out at him.

*Skip to after the meet and greet*

Blakes POV

"That was a really amazing thing you did out there Blake." Austin said to me

"Thanks Austin. I did it to show everyone how much Molly means to me." I said looking at him

"Well I'm tired and we have to gt up early to fly out for the next show so I'm going to head upstairs to our room o  get some sleep. Goodnight little Bro and tell Molly goodnight for me to."

"Okay I will goodnight Austin." I said as he walked away.