Chapter 21

Molly POV

I woke up and saw I was still broadcasting and that 1k people were watching me.

"Good Morning" I said smiling at the camera.

I saw that there was one person in the guess Q and it was Blake even tho I didn't want to talk to him I clicked in his name just to show everyone what he looks like when he's asleep. When it finally connected I saw Blake sleeping he was wearing no shirt only sweatpants. I thought about screaming his name to wake i up but that would be to rude of me to do. So I texted Austin and told him to do it. About 5 minutes after I texted Austin I saw him walk into Blakes room with a bucket of ice cold water. I told the chat to count Austin down so they did when they said one Austin throw the bucket of water on him I could help but laugh. Blake was freaking out about his phone getting wet which I don't see what the big deal was about it getting wet when he had a waterproof case on it. When he finally calmed down he saw that I was guessing him.

"Oh hey." He said smiling

"Hi." I said giving him a little smile back

"Did you tell Austin to do that?" He said pointing to his bed which was now soaking wet. I nod my head yes.

"Why?" he asked taking his sheets off of his bed.

"Because one Karma is a bitch and two I thought it would be funny," I said trying not to laugh.

"Wow you wait until I see you you're going to get it."He said putting a shirt on.

"Oh okay." I said rolling my eyes

"I'm not kidding You're going to get it." He said

"Okay whatever. But guys I have to get off and take a shower but I'll be live later okay Byee." I said dropping Blake and ending the broadcast.

I hopped in the shower and when I got out I got dressed (Picture above). I walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I sat at the bar and check my messages. I had one from Impact and one from POMS.

Impact🌟: Hey Molly we are happy to announce that we will be having a spring break tour. The tour dates are:

Boston 3/19

Poughkeepsie 3/20

Manhattan 3/21

Philadelphia 3/24

Baltimore 3/25

We can't wait to see you!!!!

POMS🔥: Hey Molly We are so happy to announce our Spring break tour dates.

Dallas 3/11

Orlando 3/13

Boston 3/17

New York 3/19

Phoenix 3/20

Los Angeles 3/22

San Francisco 3/26

Denver 3/28

Columbus 3/30

Chicago 4/2

Can't wait to see you in Dallas.

Great I have double the tour dates and some of the shows are on the same day. So I have to choose what tour show to go on that day. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My mom asked bring me my breakfast.

"I just got the tour dates for Impact and POMS." I said taking a bite of my toast.