Chapter 5

Mollys POV

I woke up this morning in the best mood I have no idea why but I did. I got in the shower when I got out I got dressed (picture above) and I curled my hair. I decide to go to the mall and find an outfit for tomorrow. When I got to the mall I saw Elizabeth I mean Beth. I walk up to her and said hey. We ended up talking for awhile we found out that we have alot in common. We walking to Body Central and I found the perfect dress to wear tomorrow. As we walked out of the store and to the food court I saw Blake with one of his buddies. He saw me and waved me over to him.

Blakes POV

I was in the food court hanging out with Chris. When I saw Molly she looked amazing. She saw me so I waved her over to me.

"Hey cutie" I said hugging her

"Hey Blake" she said smiling. Her smile was so cute.

" Oh sorry this is my friend Chris. Chris this is Molly" I said pointing to him

"Oh so you're the famous Molly Payne that Blake keeps talking about." Chris said. I punched him in his arm.

"So you talk about me to your buddies.Its cool I talk about you too my friends to." she said

"Hey Blake we should get going we have to go back to your house and get ready for dinner with our parents." Chris said

"Well I guess I'll text you later then." I said hugging her and kissing her cheek making her blush.

"okay." She said walking away.

Mollys POV

"Okay" I said walking away from Blake and Chris

He kissed my cheek. Omg!!!! I can't believe it. Me and Beth were walking around when a couple of my supporters walked up to me. Beth didn't want to get in the way of my supporters taking pictures with me so she when to Starbucks and got us both Smoked Butterscotch Lattes. When I saw done Beth brought me my latte. We walked around for a little bit longer until our moms came and got us. When I got home I went upstairs to my bedroom and broadcasted. I saw that 99goonsquad was in the guess Q so I clicked on them.

"Yo Yo Yo Goonsquad rollin up" They said making me laugh

"So wanna have a dance battle?" I asked them

"Yeah sure." Julian said

We danced for about 30 mins.We talked about the POMS tour for a little bit then I got off.

"Honey dinner's done."My mom said

"Okay coming." I said

"So did you have fun at the mall today?" my mom asked

"Yeah I had a great time I met some of my supporters." I said with a huge smile.

"Oh that's good, so I got a call today about some tour you are going on I think its called Part Of My Story."

"Oh yeah I was going to tell you about that but I forgot sorry."

"Oh Okay."

When I got done eating I washed my plate then went upstairs to call my Best friend Chloe. I told her about the tour and how Blake asked me out on a date. She was so happy for me. We talked for 2 hours before she went to bed. I was changing into my pajamas when Blake texted me.

Blake❤️: Meet me at the park tomorrow night at 7 wear something fancy.

Then right after that I got a tweet notification.

@Blakegray: Goodnight 💤 💤 @Mollypayne

I tweeted him back

@Mollypayne: Goodnight Blake😴 @Blakegray

After I tweeted him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep think of Blake