Chapter 12

Blakes POV

I woke up this morning with Molly in my arms she was still asleep so a slipped away quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. Shes so cute when shes sleeping. I hurried up and hopped in the shower. When I was done I got dressed and walked back to Molly's room I noticed that he was still sleeping so I kissed her forehead and as I did that she woke up.

"Good morning baby girl." I said kissing her

"Good morning." Se said kissing me back.

"I'm going to go downstairs and make us some breakfasts while you take a shower and when we are done eating we are going to go on a little adventure. Okay?" I said smiling at her

"Okay." She said walking to the bathroom

Mollys POV

I took a quick shower and got dressed. When we were done eating Austin came and picked us up.

"Blake where are we going?" I asked leaning on his shouldered

"Its a surprise but we are almost there." He said looking at me.

Austin pulled over in to the mall parking lot to let us out. At this point I still have no idea why we are at the mall and where we are going. Blake took my hand and walked to the food court. When we got there I saw BuhitsZach and Blake Duffy.(A.N So instead of calling Blake Duffy, Blake I'm going to call him Duffy so Y'all don't get confused on what Blake I'm talking about)

"Omg Hey." I said hugging Duffy and Zach

"Surprise!!!" Blake said smiling at me

We walked around the mall for a little then we decided to walk around town. As we were walking I went live on YouNow.

"Hey guys look who I'm with." I said showing Duffy, Zach, and Blake

"Hey cuties." Duffy said smiling.

"so what should we do today?" I asked

"Lets just chill." Zach said

"Yeah lets just have a chill broadcast." Blake kissing me on the cheek

After a hour of broadcasting Zach decided he wanted to go live so I ended my broadcast and went on Instagram to see the pictures I was tagged in from the broadcast. As I was going through them I saw one that I really liked (Pictures above) so I liked it and screenshoted it and post it on Instagram with the caption " Every time I see you, you're smiling,every moment I'm with you, you're smiling like everything is perfect every time I kiss you, you're smiling, every time you hold me in your arms and I look up, you look back down and smile :) every time we talk on the phone I can tell you're smiling with every word you say :) there isn't a time that I can remember when you haven't smiled, you're always so happy, I love that about you! When I'm around you and your smile, I tend to get the butterflies, you make me so happy, you've healed my broken heart and sealed the cracks with your love, every time you smile, kiss me,hold me, tell me you love me and hold my hand, I am reminded of how lucky I am and how amazing you truly are :) I guess you can say that I'm giving you my heart to hold and all the love I could possibly give you I love you so much babe 😘 !!" and I tagged Blake in it. Within 2 mins I saw that Blake commented on it. @BlakeGray: Aww I love you too Babe 😘 @Mollypayne.