Candid.

Everyone unloaded their snacks, well Lucas and Riley unloaded the grocery bags while Josh was showing Maya his camera. "You ready for the pictures tomorrow?"

"To awkwardly pose and look like a fool? I don't have to get ready for that." She giggled at her statement and cut it off when he was staring at her with a raised brow. "What?"

"You'll be great and perfect, and you're beautiful. I hate it when you talk about yourself that way. I can't wait to see them."

Riley rolled her eyes and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. "You're so full of yourself."

His green eyes shifted behind him to ensure that no one was listening. "We need to talk about last night."

"Ugh, I was hoping you would've forgotten about that." Yeah right Riley. You can only hope.

Lucas dropped his head and started laughing. "Forget that the girl I'm obsessed with won't be my girlfriend? How could I not remember that?"

"I just- things are so confusing. It's not that I don't like you." His face brightened up more than slightly and inched closer.

"People already heard about us making out."

The brunette tousled her hair and pulled the popcorn out of the microwave. "I just got out of the hospital can we do this later?"

"Alright, alright. You can't use that card forever." Riley let out a heavy sigh filled with relief, "But."

"Should've seen that 'but' coming."

His emerald eyes moved closer to her and she felt a hitch in her breath. Lucas tugged her into his chest, "You have to kiss me."

If I lightly tap his lips it's still considered a kiss. "Okay." The brunette pecked his lips and started laughing as she tried to pull away.

"No ma'am. I know how amazing you can kiss-"

"EXCUSE ME!" Josh exclaimed, "Why don't we just watch the damn movie!"

"Language." Riley mumbled under her breath.

The quarterback laughed and his lips touched her forehead before leaning in towards her ear. "I know how amazing you kiss Riley, I know how great it feels and this isn't over." Oh okay, goosebumps and tingles.

"Whatever you say." Riley slammed the bag of lays into his chest and sauntered away with the bag of popcorn they planned on sharing.

"That girl is gonna be the death of me." He whispers before joining her on the couch.

GMWGMWGMW

All the bags of popcorn had been eaten, and after 5 hours all of Riley's gummy bears were gone. Josh and Maya had fallen asleep on the couch and even Lucas who was holding her had fallen asleep. Apparently she was the only one who really enjoyed Grease, it could've just been the weather that put everyone to sleep. It was still raining steadily and her eyes kept drifting to the window. She lifted herself quietly out of his embrace and snuck out the front door, she left it somewhat cracked to not disturb anyone. Little did she know the quarterback had woken up within seconds of her leaving his grasp.

"Riley?" He stood up and began to meander towards her room when he saw something out the window. "There you are." He wasted no time to run outside, she was soaked but never looked more beautiful. The brown eyed girl spun around in circles and didn't care about the fact she would be considered childish. After watching her for a minute or 2 he took off and tackled her to the ground, enjoying the laughter his actions caused. He leaned on his forearm and moved the hair stuck to her face, "hey beautiful."