Chapter 1

Just another day with boring classes and boring teachers. I'm in my junior year, soon to be senior, I will finally end this torture once and for all. Who created school? I mean I get that we have to learn stuff so we can get a job, but I just don't understand why humans can't learn things like animals. When they are born they know right away what they have to do, they don't need a mother to tell them, they just know. How cool wouldn't that be if I woke up one day and realized what I will do the rest of my life. That would save me so much time and so much trouble. You heard me, trouble. I'm not really a bad girl if that's what you call it, but I can confess that I'm not a good girl either. For some reason, people just don't like me. They don't need to tell me, cause I know it by just looking at them. I can see it on their look, for being 17, I'm pretty good at reading peoples body language. I can for example see if you have a bad day by just looking at your smile, I can see if you are faking something, I can see if you are lying and so on. I guess it's just a skill I have, not really a big deal, people don't even seem to like me, so what's the matter? People in my school only care about one thing, and that's sex. Don't think there is any living soul left on this school that is a virgin, well except from me. Never had the chance though, boys don't usually like me. I'm always dressed in tight black jeans or flared skirt. (depends on the weather) I usually wear band T's of green day, guns n roses, Nirvana and so on. My hair is straight with some curls in it and my make-up is natural, I don't see the point in dolling your face up when all you really do is hiding your insecurities. But after all, that's easy for me to say because I don't have many insecurities and don't really give a damn about those few insecurities I have.

It was lunch time and I could finally eat some real safty burgers. Was it one thing I loved more than pizza, it was burgers.

"Hey, scumbag! Don't look so sad," a girl named Chelsey said as she giggled to her friends. "Oh, I'm not sad, I'm just really disgusted by your face," I smiled, took my food and headed over to my usual spot. "Hey! You don't talk to me that way!" she yelled at me. "I just did,"

This was the best thing of the day, insulting Chelsey. it's been like this since I was freshman and she was sophomore. I accidentally spilled my lunch over her brand new pink top and she spread rumors all over the school that I was gay. I was bullied, but I have always made her suffer for what she did. It didn't take long until everyone realized I wasn't gay since a girl on my school that was a lesbian began to flirt with me, but I did as I always did, I ignored her and everyone else at school.

I looked over to the other side of the cafeteria, there were two men and two women I had never seen before the girls wore the exact same thing, black jeans with a tight grey top and a black coat, they looked almost like those spies from movies. The guys wore all black clothes with sunglasses. It didn't take me long until I realized they had been looking in my direction the entire time. Were they looking at me or someone else? I looked on both of my sides, but there were no one, I was the only person in in this direction. Do they want something? Or maybe they just feel my bad energy. It could be nothing, there aren't much exciting things going on around this school except from drama. But for me, that was just bullshit. 

I continued eating my food, trying not to get their attention. I do not want to know who they are, and I do not want any connection with them, after all, I'm probably just paranoid. After a few minutes I decided to leave, I felt very uncomfortable, like I could feel their aura, maybe I am paranoid, maybe I'll turn crazy. I took one last bite of my burger and headed over to the cafeteria door. But the craziest thing was... They followed me

_-_