"I see, well anyway, as Ryoma's big brother, does that mean you play tennis too?" Sakina asked.

Ryoga smirked, "Of course," He responded.

Sakina smiled. "You look strong! Would you mind showing me Your skills?"

Sakina held out her Racquet and tennis ball. Ryoga took them from her and began heading towards an empty tennis court a little ways away from the basketball court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few practice rounds, Sakina said goodbye to Ryoga and headed home.

Once she got home, she was surprised to find Sakura sitting on the couch.

"Hi, Sakura. What happened to your face?!" Sakina suddenly asked, her voice full of concern as she approached.

"Hmm? Oh this? Nothing happened, I just wanted to give the floor a hug is all. I'll see you later, I gotta go now!" Sakura responded, quickly standing up and running out the door before Sakina could question her further.

Sakina watched her go with a confused look on her face.

"Well...I guess it's just you and me, Ramen-kun," Sakina mumbled, heading into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura huffed and puffed as she stood outside a house. She knocked on the door and glanced around briskly.

"Hey, Sakuchin, what're you doing?"

"Atsushi! Let me spend the night!" Sakura responded. She entered Murasakibara's house without letting him answer.

"Hmm. Sakuchin, You're lucky my parents are out or I'd get yelled at," Murasakibara commented, watching as Sakura plopped on the couch.

"I might've been followed. I don't want them to think I live with Sakina or she might be dragged into my affairs."

"You were being scary again, weren't you?" Murasakibara asked.

"Well, I had to take care of him!" Sakura responded, crossing her legs and looking nonchalant.

Murasakibara frowned slightly before sitting beside Sakura and laying his head in her lap.

"I'm glad you're here. I missed you, Sakuchin," Murasakibara whispered.

"I know, I missed you too," Sakura responded, giving Murasakibara a kiss on the forehead.

"You can be really scary sometimes, Sakuchin,"

"I know that. What can I say, I'm a B.A.B."

"What's that?"

"You're too innocent. Nevermind. Close your eyes Atsushi, and go to sleep,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina attempted to fall asleep but found that she couldn't.
She sighed and got out of bed and peered at herself in the mirror.

"Tennis...is hard. I don't know if I'll be able to be as good as the regulars. But...I can't give up! No, I won't give up!" Sakina smiled at her reflection in the mirror when there was a sudden knock on her door.

"Who could that be?" She mumbled to herself, walking over to the door and answering it.

Sakina gasped. "R-ryoga?! How did you get here?!"

Ryoga shrugged, "I followed you. I don't have anywhere to stay at the moment and wanted to know if I could crash here tonight."

At least Sakura isn't here or she'd get the wrong idea Sakina thought as she moved out of the way and said, "Come in,"

Ryoga entered the house and sat on the couch. "Pretty nice place. Where are your parents?"

"Oh um...They...don't live here..." Sakina mumbled, a blush on her face.

"Oh. Anything good to eat? That game from earlier made me pretty hungry,"

"I can make something in just a moment!" Sakina responded, rushing into the kitchen.

Sakina took a look inside her fridge and sighed. Sakina rolled up her pajama sleeves and began making something to eat.

She prepared the food and placed it down.
"I hope you like it. I made pork cutlet parmesan, and spicy skillet pork chops."

Sakina bowed before standing back as Ryoga examined what she had made.

"It looks good. Thank you," He said, picking up his chopsticks and eating.

Sakina sighed in relief. "I'm actually not a good cook. I'm glad that you like it. But something is bothering me. If you're Ryoma's big brother, how come you're not at his house?"

"I figured hanging out at your place would be more fun," Ryoga responded, his mouth full. "Besides, you're a really good cook!"

Sakina blushed at the remark. "T-thank you."

Once Ryoga had finished, Sakina took the empty plates to the kitchen.

"You can sleep in the bedroom in the back. I'm sorry if it's too feminine, my friend usually sleeps there," Sakina called out from the kitchen.

"Okay," Ryoga yelled back.

Sakina washed the dishes before wiping her hands and heading to bed.

She climbed into bed and closed her eyes before drifting off into her dream.