Angel eyes>5<

Heres a picture of Hayden on the side>
Enjoy:)
-----------------------------

Hayden's (point of view)
"Hayden? It's time to wake up." I heard my brothers soft voice, I opened my eyes to meet his red ones, I instantly sat up and stared at him with worry. "X, what's wrong?" I asked bringing him close, I rubbed his back as he broke down into my hold, I hushed him still rubbing his back. "X please tell me what's wrong, your scaring me."

I thought of all the bad things, what if something happened to our dad? Or what if my dad wanted to move us? Ugh! I don't wanna move! I liked it here, and plus, I wanted to stay here for Ivan and ryley.

"It's, its z-zeke, h-he cheated o-on m-me." X cried, as soon as those words left his mouth, my whole body boiled with anger, that little peace of-

"Hayes, x, what's going on here?" Dad asked entering the room, I sighed and looked at Xavier, he knew what look I was giving him, he knew he had to eventually tell him, "dad we need to talk." I watched as dad and x left the room, I decided to get ready for school, I was already running late.

I got dressed into my skirt, that was a little to short, but I didn't care, i also put a tank top on, that was red, it matched my short white skirt. I kinda looked decent, I wouldn't say hot, but I looked decent i guess. I fixed my hair, looking in the mirror, I quickly did my make up and walked out of my washroom, I grabbed my shoulder bag and my phone then walked downstairs to see dad holding x in his arms as x cried. Awe! So cute! And not in the couple way, just the father son love going on.

I waved at my dad quickly and blew him a kiss, I walked outside and got into my jeep, I looked at the time and noticed it was 9:35, ugh, great, just great, I was 2 hours late, almost 3, I needed to rush, I quickly turned on the car and backed out of the drive way, I zoomed down the street, making sure I don't run over anyone.

I stopped right in front of the school, and got out, I grabbed my bag and ran off making sure I locked my car.

Shiz.fluff.shiz.fluff

I pushed my stuff into my locker and ran off to my third period, I looked at the time and stopped, "oh! I only got like five more minutes." I stopped mid-way through the hall and decided to just go wait at my locker, I turned around and started my way over.

I put my stuff back into my locker, as the bell rang just in time, I guess I just made it on time for  lunch.

I heard a squeal And turned around, I was attacked by arms, hugging me so tight, I thought I was gonna die, the person let go, I noticed Ivan's smell, it sounded creepy I know, but not in my way, if you're ever around her for to long, and either you half to leave or she has to, you get use to her hugs, her cries, her long speech of how much she missed you. I have no clue why she does it. We've only been apart for a day.

"I missed you!" She screamed into my ear, I flinched sending her a hard glare, she gave me a innocent sad face, then her face instantly changed, I turned around and saw Meeka coming our way with Tracey, Ivan squealed and made her way quickly over to a scared looking Meeka, yea he was scared but he was in love, I could see it in his eyes, he was happy.

"Hey Hayden." Tracey said with a small smile coming my way, "hey." I waved, his tall length made his way over to me and gave me a hug, lifting me off the ground. I giggled as he gave me a kiss on my cheek, he let go of me and looked behind me with a soft smile. "I gotta go, it was um, nice seeing ya! Tell Xavier I said hello!" Tracey yelled turning a corner with some girl.