" Dude! You shouldn't really tell her!" Roy yelled and I looked at them with and eyebrow raised. Ok, so Roy really doesn't want me to know something about Rider.

" Fine, but then what?" Rider said crossing his arms and I hung my head down truly annoyed by these two. I just want Colton back and no one dead. "Like Zee is going to hand Colton over." Rider mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

" Or we could befriend a member of Zee's gang." Roy said and Rider shook his head.

" Won't work, Zee's gang is freakin' tough." Rider said and I sighed again. This is going no where, and we don't have a plan. Why does Zee even want Rider dead?

" Rider?" I asked and he looked up at me from his phone.

" Yes, Darling?" He replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

" Do you have any idea why Zee wants you dead?" I asked and he froze and kept looking at me. Then he rubbed the back of his neck.

" I might." He answered quietly and Roy shot his head to Rider.

" What did you do that Zee wants you dead!?" Roy asked noticeably annoyed and angered. Rider looked down still rubbing the back of his neck.

" It happened a few years back before I met Colton........when I was in his gang." Rider started and Roy slapped his forehead.

" You have to be kidding me." Roy mumbled and Rider shook his head.

" Anyways I was Zee's closest friend or gang member and well it happen one night when I was sleeping and Zee snuck into my room with a book bag full of stuff. Well us being friends I followed him to a small shop at the corner of a street and that's where it happened." Rider stopped and me and Roy were looking at him waiting for him to continue.

" So what happen?" I asked and Rider exhaled a breath.

" Well I soon found out that he wanted to torch the place and I told him that I wouldn't do it. I was eleven then and I didn't want to go to jail. That day was the biggest thing that happened to me. Zee then threatened me to help him but I couldn't do it, but he got his way and punched me in the stomach. I gave in and he broke into the shop and started to empty gas tanks in the shop, I stood to the side and watched him then he told me to go to the back of the shop and I did, he laughed before I heard him light a match and the shop was engulf in flames. Me being little, I freaked out but stopped, looking around for a way out. I found the back door to the shop and ran out, but I quickly went to the front and didn't see Zee anywhere. So I ran." Rider stopped and Roy had his eyebrow raised.

" That doesn't make since." Roy said and Rider sighed.

" I'm not done." Rider mumbled and Roy nodded his head.

" Well finish." I said and Rider rolled his eyes.

" I returned that morning to the shop to see it burnt to a crisp and cops, fire companies, and a few ambulances surrounding it. Then I saw Zee, handcuffed and sitting on the sidewalk. He was covered in ashes and his clothes slightly burnt. He turned his head and saw me, I was shocked I what happened. That's when he yelled at me saying he was going to kill me. I was questioned and I told them I whole truth and I was only in minor trouble but for Zee he was-"

" Sent to jail for three years." Roy finished and Rider nodded his head.

" Why only three years?" I asked and Rider looked up.

My Popular Twin Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें