XIX.

Nor⭐️Cal

Vanity

It was now late into the night. Around eleven o'clock, so I shouldn't say it was that late but it felt like it was because CJ hasn't left the house the entire day. His company was enough to make up for so much, especially with all negative vibes in the house that came from Dad. CJ and I had ordered a pizza, chilled on the couch, shared a shower and now we were back in my room with lights so dim, it was barely enough for us to see each other.

"Oh God, just like that." I breathed out desperately as he let his tongue graze between the folds of my skin. Laying on my side with his head right between my legs, I reached ahead of me to grab onto the wooden bars of my bed frame.

"Right here?" He asked and I nodded more than eagerly. "I wanna hear you say so."

"Yes CJ, right there-" I was cut off with my own shriek when he brought his tongue right back. I was trying to move my legs but he held it firmly in place, not dare letting me move from the way we were set up.

My skin felt like it was on fire, not just from the hot shower moments earlier but from all that he's been doing. The moans that slipped out of my mouth filled the room. The sight of him positioned the way he was with the light hitting his bare back, highlighting the grooves of his muscle with beads of water still clung to his skin was mesmerizing to me. I could feel my stomach tightening as he got more into it, to the point where I couldn't handle it so I grabbed him by his hair to pull him off.

"You okay?" He asked when he got out from between my legs. I turned over so I was on my back, he climbed between my legs and let his hands roam the outer sides of my thighs.

"I'm good- more than good." I began through my deep breaths. "I have a request."

"And that is?" Crawling closer to my face, I lazily wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled shyly at him. "Tell me your request, V."

"Hear me out completely. Don't cut me off, okay?" He snuck a quick kiss following a nod. "I'm giving you a choice. Either you let me try my pop rocks idea or just let me get a feel for you without a condom. Not full on sex, just a feel."

"Why?"

"I'm really curious as to how it feels. Please CJ. I let you do almost anything with my body. All I ask is something simple. One second and then that's it."

"Vanity-"

"Or the pop rocks." One of my arms dropped from his neck and reached down to grab a hold of his prize. "Pleaaase CJ." I begged softly into his ear, pulling my hand along his length.

"Alright." He finally said which made my body flourish with excitement. "One second and that's it, deal?" Nodding in agreement, he removed my hand and brought it back up to around his neck. Like every other time, he gently guided himself into me. Not feeling the thin rubber might as well been my sweet relief because I was able to feel his warm smooth skin instead.

Not caring that my taste was still on his tongue, I reached up to get a much needed kiss from him. The passionate drive between us was what made all of this all the more enticing. He was starting to pull out but I wiggled myself down, not letting him pull out completely.

"Vanity-"

"Everything's fine." I assured him. Though reluctant at first, he gave into me. Starting his strokes slow but real deep, I was purely melting away in his ecstasy. Running my hands up the back of his neck and through his still wet hair, I couldn't help the urge to arch my back, making us pressed against each other chest to chest with his hands on my waist to keep me in place.