X.

Nor⭐️Cal

<>Two Weeks Later<>

CJ

These past two weeks have been low key as ever for me. I hadn't been selling a damn thing to make sure no one from the auction may have been watchin' me or tryin' to find me. I was thinkin' later on next week I'd get back into rackin' up money but it was nice to have a break and I know Rack City must have enjoyed not having to be standing in that back kitchen cookin' up merch or making phone calls to get certain kinds of ingredients.

Urban and I had been keeping in touch, he let's me know when he sees Marquis or Quan at those parties, which so far they haven't made any appearances. Chastity has been back to herself from what she's told me and that leaves me to wonder about Vanity.

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't on my mind. I wanted to know that yes she was okay and getting back to life as it was before the bad deal happened. I'd pick up the phone to call her or get my keys to go visit but I know she wouldn't answer her phone and especially not answer the door. I don't understand why she doesn't believe my side of the story. I've explained to her what really happened but she still chooses to not believe me. For fucks sake, Chastity believed me without any questions asked.

Maybe Vanity just wants a reason to cut me off and this was her window of opportunity. Whatever the case, she got what she wanted and I've left her alone.

"What's good, nigga?" Rack City asked when he came walking up my driveway with a smile on his face. I was outside on the porch gettin' some air since Imani took it upon herself to use so much bleach when she was cleaning out the sink. It burned my eyes which got me sittin' out here.

"Not much, just chillin'. What about you?" I dapped him as he took a seat next to me.

"I needed to get out of the house, man. Been so cooped up it's not even funny."

"I know what'chu mean."

"You aight? You're more quiet. Usually you got shit to say right off the bat."

"Haven't been doin' much so there's nothin' to say besides I ain't lookin' forward to talkin' to Symphonic today." I said with an irritated groan to follow. She's been trying to get a hold of me and I already know why that is so I've been puttin' her off till now.

"When she comin' up?"

"She said she'd be here by one or two so I got a little time." I shrugged. "You know the nigga Urban I told you about? The only who helped me?" He nodded. "What'chu say I get him to work for us? He's a street smart kid with just as many connections, if not more than me."

"Plus he in the Bay. If you say he's as reliable as he is, then shit get him in on our business. He goes to those parties and they need drugs which we can hook 'em up with, meanin' even more money in our business. Only thing is gettin' them up there in time." He had his attention on his phone and a hard stare of confusion on his face.

"We can discuss that with him but I think he'd be a good addition. You brought up those parties and trust me when I say they need plenty of drugs. Money wise we'd be set but it's the distance that proves a problem- what's goin' on with your face? Are you tweakin'?"

"Nah, it's just my girl startin' up some shit. Gettin' mad at me 'cause I ain't wanna chill with her today. It ain't like I'm cheatin', I just want a day where I'm with my nigga but now she talkin' about some 'let me find her ass' where there isn't anyone to find." I started to laugh as he shook his head.

"I'm just gonna say this now before I forget but Chastity wants to fuck you. So if shit gets sour with your girl, you already got a female who wants to get with you."