Chapter 25

Acacias POV

Ive had a crush on Jc for about a month now, & seeing him with that broad pissed me off. They dont even look cute together. The night of my gig with the girls, I wanted Jc more than I ever thought I would. I sat down next to him & rested my hand on his inner thigh, which I knew would set his stupid girlfriend off.

She walked out, obviously pissed that her boyfriend was paying more attention to me then her, but her brother & him had to run out after her.

But I wasnt going to let this girl get in the way of my chance with Jc, hell no.

I decided to pay him a visit the next morning. "Hey Connor!" I say cheerfully, walking into their apartment. He smiles at me before returning to his laptop, editing a video. "Is Jc here?" I ask, gently gliding my fingers over the sofa. He purses his lips. "No, sorry cacia. He's in the hospital."

Hospital? Probably for his shit girlfriend. "Oh, okay. Im gonna go use the bathroom then Ill be out of your hair." I say, before walking down the hall. I wasnt going to the bathroom, no.

I wanted to end Jc & this girl, so he can be mine.

As im walking down the dark hallway, I notice his room by the huge box, probably his love sack, in the corner. Here we go.

Walking in, I close the door softly behind me before looking around for something that'll remove his girlfriend from his life forever. Digging through his dresser, I find a picture of him & a rather pretty girl. They were kissing, his lips curled up in a smile.

I smirk, pleased by what I found & proud of myself. I stuff the photo into my purse before walking out of his room & saying bye to Connor.

"Lindsay, you'll never guess what I found!" I basically screamed into my phone. Her end goes quiet.

"What did you find?" She asks. She sounds like shes eating. I roll my eyes. Typical Lindsay. "I found the one thing that will end Jcs current relationship." I say casually. She chokes on her food. "What? Why do you want to ruin his current relationship? He's happy Acacia, dont you want that for him?"

I give her questions some thought, not really sure what to say.

"I do, okay? I really do. But he shouldnt be happy with a girl that isnt me, yenno? Ive liked him for so long now, & I just need him." I feel her eyes roll through the phone.

"Youve only like him for a month, Acacia. Stop thinking about yourself for once, okay? I gotta go, bye."

She hangs up, & I stuff my phone into my pocket before walking back to the bus stop.