Meeting his friends.

I dont want Ricky, let alone his friends, to be near me. I dont want to be in another abusive situation.

My cheek is still a little red, but the swelling went down so it really does look like i ran into the elevator door.

I was in the middle of wrapping my towel around my body when my mum knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey sweetie?" She opens the door, then smiles when she sees me. I return her smile. "Hey mum. So i heard you invited Ricky & his friends tonight for dinner." I gulp, tucking my wet hair behind my ears. She nods, biting her lip.

"Theyll be here in 10 minutes, okay? Try & look presentable." She smiles once more before planting a soft kiss on my cheek & leaving the bathroom. I sigh. I know for a fact that Ricky wont hurt me infront of his friends & mum, so i ddont have anything to worry about.

Other than the fact that I cant look at or talk to any of his friends I run my fingers through my hair, & head to my dresser.

My mum said to look presentable, so I slip on a pair of light blue skinny jeans & a thin v-neck sweater. I dont bother putting on any makeup because I know it'll irritate my mum, so I leave my face bare & head to the tiny hotel kitchen.

Just as I entered, I hear a knock at the door.

My mums eyes widen & she quickly walks to the door & opens it.

"Ricky! Its so good to see you! This must be your friends, welcome!" I hear the shuffling of shoes as Ricky & his friends enter the small dining room. I look up to see 4 boys standing behind my brother, but I dont see Jc.

"Hey Court." Ricky acts surprise to see me, & wraps me in a tight hug. I feel his hoarse breathe on my neck. "Remember what I said?" He asks. I nod my head slightly, the incident from last night replaying over & over again in my head.

He pulls back just as I do, then he gestures for his friends to take a seat at the table. They all sit down, & as a boy with curl hair sits, I see him.

Jc looks at me & smiles, but i shake my head no. He takes a seat across of mine, & looks at me confused.

"Alright dinner time!" My mum says cheerfully, a plate of green beans, porkchops, & mash potatos in her hands. I smile, trying my best not to look at Jc who is staring at me.

"So," My mum begins, placing the plates of food on the table & taking a seat. "How are you Ricky?" She smiles at him. He grabs the bowl of green beans & spoons some onto his plate before passing it to a boy with beautiful green eyes.

I would know this because I snuck a glance at each of them as Ricky & I were hugging.

He nods. "Ive been good. Oh! Mum, Id like you to meet my friends!" He shots me a glare, warning me to stay away from them.

The boy that he passed the green beans to looks up from the mash potatos he was putting on his plate. "Hi, Im Connor. Its nice to meet you Ms. Dillon." He smiles a breath taking smile.

"Hello Ms. Dillon." A smaller boy, who looks like he's 14 or 15 outstretches his hand to my mum, who gladly takes it & shakes it. "Im Trevor." He quickly looks back down to the mash potato bowl & continues piling them onto his plate.

"Im Jc, its nice to finally meet you." I look across of me at Jc, whose looking at my mum with a smile on his face. Oh god how cute can he possibly be?

I look next to Jc at a very lean yet fit teenage boy who is poking the curly haired boy in the face with his fork. I giggle at how silly he's being. "Oh, sorry!" He sets his fork down & bows in his seat. "Im Kian!"

Finally, it was the curly haired boy. "Whats up, Im Sam, & let me just say, your food," He shifts a spoonful of food to the other side of his mouth. "Is delicious." The boys all laugh at Sam, who is shoveling more food into his already full mouth.

So far so good, right?