Chapter 13 (EPILOGUE)

All night long all I did was toss and turn to the though of locking my own father away. I could hear the light snores of Jackson behind me so I shook him awake which cause him to spring up expecting something to be wrong.

I quickly hugged him saying "everything is fine but I want you to contact the police and have them arrest my father I can get proof of everything and everyone even those corrupt."

Jackson pulled me into his arms holding me even holder, he said joyfully "baby that is amazing."

As Jackson and reach the station both Jackson and I gave detailed reports on all the illegal tasks we witnessed or played a part in as far back as we could go. Once that was done I gave them the location on my dads' journals and black books that have all his illegal businesses in as well as all the people that work for him and the people that he works for.

As we were driving to a safe location I had this feeling something was wrong. Then I heard it, one of the cops said "we have a load of tales."

Before we could shake then they started to rear-end us, I yelled over to Jackson "I love you so much."

Cars were coming from the sides and the back pushing and shoving at every direction and the driver was starting to worry. Jackson yelled back "I love you too princess to the moon and back." With one final push, the car went speeding into the wall at full speed with a big crash.

                                                        3rd Person POV
During the accident, Jackson felt nothing he died on impact when the car hit the wall throwing his body forward breaking many bones. Two days later Sapphire died in the hospital never waking up from the coma she found herself in she also had a lot of damage to her body from the accident including two surgeries in those two days. The doctors tried their hardest to resuscitate her but she was gone with the love of her life.

Sapphire's father serves ten executive life sentences in prison including the murders of Jackson, Sapphire, the two guards and Sapphire's unborn child. The child was barely three weeks old before its life was cut short.

Jackson and Sapphire never got their happily ever after like most people but they had happy. Sapphire remembered Jackson and Jackson had the love for the both of them regardless.