Chapter 11

Just a small update to show I'm alive and breathing.
Jackson and I laid on the couch spoon not really talking just laying together I'm not sure what he was thinking but I was thinking about all the things I remembered about us...Jackson and I. I knew he was keeping things from me, he was starting to withdraw himself. When I cuddle him I don't even get a second before he's walking away from me.

But being the good girlfriend I am I left it alone because I knew when he was ready he would tell me. I was too busy thinking and overanalysing I didn't realise that Jackson's hand now laid flat against my ribs.

He slowly and suddenly his hand grasped my breast squeezing it gently. He said against my neck letting his warm breath awaken my body "it's the anniversary of the accident princess."

I turned to face him gently kissing his lips "one whole year already?"

He nodded his head sadly whispering "can we have another baby?"

I slowly nodded my head "yeah Jackson when we're ready."

Jackson brought the skin of my neck into his mouth gently sucking on it he surprised me by saying "I want to be a dad now Sapphire, I want us to have a baby now."

I kissed him nose at how cute he was being "I could get hurt again with what's going on and then we might lose it."

He now had a blank look across his face "what happens if I say I will end all of this?"

I was surprised he had finally found a way to get us out of all the drama. "How Jackson?"

He kissed my lips passionately "I get rid of your father...then we run."