Chapter 6

I woke the next morning to Jackson brushing my hair back, running his thumb over my cheek. I rolled to face him putting my hand in his chest, he whispered with his voice laced with sleep "good morning princess."

I cuddled into his chest "good morning Bad Wolf."

Jackson kissed my chin "I lied to you last night."

He pulled me into his chest so I was now laying on him "and what did you lie about?"

Still running his hand up and down my thigh "the girl I love, she is still alive but she isn't. When I say the girl I love died I meant the person I knew died, I love her and I have since I met her but I was told to stay away."

I looked at him confused "who would tell you to stay away?"

Jackson kissed my forehead "a loving father that would do anything for his daughter."

I nodded my head asking "and did you stay away?"

Jackson slowly shook his head laughing "at first I did I never even talked to her until I was out on her watch and then I stopped following that rule but then the accident happened and she didn't recover any of our memories.
She forgot our first kiss- her first kiss all those intimated details even those little things such as dates."

I could feel to tears in my eyes at how much pain he must have felt "this girl must have been amazing?"

Jackson nodded "still is I see her a lot almost every day."

My mouth dropped in jealousy, I thought me and him were finally progressing in whatever we were doing. I asked, "when was the last time you saw her?"

Jackson put his index finger to his chin "awhile."

I rolled out of bed into the bathroom and showered, as the water came down over my body I just stood there thinking.
When suddenly I had a memory I was laying on a river bank wrapped in someone's arms, he whispered in my ear 'up for a dip?'

I shook my because I didn't have any bathers 'we can't swim baby.' I laughed at his sudden idea.

He ran his hands down my arms 'you have your birthday suit baby!' He whispered into my ear kissing down my neck.

I got up from his arms pulling my shirt over my head then pulling down my shorts, I yelled behind me 'I have my underwear.'

I heard his addictive laugh from the water followed by his heavy body hitting the water and arms wrapping around my waist.
'Where's the fun in that?' He asked rubbing his unclothed member on my lower back.

I let out something between a gasp and moan 'morals is the fun baby!'

He kissed down my neck laughing 'I think you're overdressed baby?'

I turned around to face him 'take it off then Jackson!'