Kol - Having his child involves

Having Kol's child would involve him:

● Showering you with gifts while you are pregnant.

● Telling you "It's going to be alright, Darling." Before kissing you on the forehead when you're going into labour.

● Holding your child for the first time and immediately commenting "He/She has the same beautiful features as you."

● Rocking them to sleep in his arms while whispering about how amazing you are and how they're lucky to have you as a mum.

● Playing Pick-a-boo to cheer them up.

● Buying (or compelling) all the fluffy teddy's they want.

● Starting tickle and pillow fights.

● Building them a tree house.

● Arranging days out with cousin Hope so the two of you can have some time to yourselves.

● Teaching them human things such as riding a bike as well as supernatural things like magic.

○○○○○

When they're older:

● Taking them to their favourite bands concert.

● Briefly stalking their boyfriend/girlfriend to "make sure they're good enough."

● Teaching them to drive.

● Getting slight emotional at thier graduation and wedding.

● Teaching the grandkids his world famous pranks.

•°•°•°•°

I will be doing "Having his child involves" for Kai next. Who would you like me to do after that?

Also who is your favourite so far? Damon, Stefan or Klaus?

Thanks for reading Xx