Kol - Jealous

He gets Jealous.

Kol held the door to the Mysic Grill open for you, you smiled at his politeness but then he grabs your ass. You knew it was too good to be true, you didn't care though, you were always pulling pranks on each other and you would get him back later. You playfully punch him.

"Ouch Y/N. That really hurt!" He mocks, holding his hands over the place where you hit him.

You role your eyes. "Shut up..."

"You know you love me." He smirks.

"I know I do, I must be crazy!" You sigh with a smile on your face.

He sniggers before grabbing your wrist and pulling you into a kiss. "I need to sort something out with Stefan. Meet you by the bar in a couple of minutes?" He asks.

"Of course." You answer.

•●•●•●•●•

You walk over to the bar and sit down next to someone you recognise.

"Hello." You say.

He turns towards you. "Oh hey, Y/N. We haven't officially met, my names Tyler." He offers his hand.

You shake it whilst replying, "It's nice to meet you."

The both of you make small talk and laugh every now and again. You liked talking to Tyler, however you missed Kol and his sexy British accent.

"Did I mention that you look stunning tonight?" Tyler smirks. He doesn't know that you're with Kol.

"Oh Umm. .Thank yo-"

You get cut of by Kol crashing his lips against yours and putting his hands in your hair, careful not to mess it up. After 15 seconds he let's go.

You then catching him smirking at Tyler. Before you could say anything Kol speaks, "Come on Darling, let's go and do something crazy." He takes your hand. "See you later Taylor."

"It's Tyler." Tyler and I say in union.

"Whatever." Kol says as he pulls you towards the door.

You quickly wave goodbye to Tyler before leaving.

•●•●•●•

You both start to walk towards his car.

"So.. Someone got jealous in there." You have a big smirk across your face.

"Hmm... Well he is lucky that he isn't dead." Kol mutters. "You should have seen how close his hand was to yours!"

You gasp. "I know right! Someone call the police!" You say sarcastically.

He tries to hide the smile which creeps up on his face. ".... Shut up..."

You laugh.

Finally reaching the car Kol pushes you up against it. He whispers in your ear, "You're mine, Y/N."

You smile. "Always and Forever." You whisper back.