Klaus - Scary Movies

You watch a scary movie together.

You and Klaus weren't officially together, I guess you could say that you are going through Skinny Love, that's what Caroline says anyway. You both act like there's nothing going on between you.

Tonight instead of going out, you both decide to just watch movies in Klaus's mansion.

"So, Love." Klaus speaks in his beautiful British accent, "What movie shall it be?" He asks with a shrug before he sits down on the couch with you.

"Hmmmmm..... The Conjuring? I haven't seen it in a while." You reply.

"Anything for you love." Klaus says before he pecks you on the cheek and gets up to insert the DVD.

You love him, you can see past his bad boy cover and you understand that it was his twisted family that made him this way. You just didn't know how to say it.

•●•●•●•

Half way through the movie.

The movie starts to scare you a little, however you try to hide it because you want Klaus to think your brave.

You glance towards him, he is on the other side of the couch and with a small smile on his handsome face. You don't really understand why though, theres nothing happy about this movie. You turn back to the TV.

"Scared, Love?" Klaus says, causing you to jump. He laughs at this.

You shake your head in reply.

"You're heart is racing."

You smile and say, "Shut up..."

He raises his arms as if he surrenders with a huge smirk on his face. The two of you continue to watch it for a while longer.

"You know it's okay to be afraid, right? It just proves that you have your humanity."

"No.. No, it's not okay. I am supposed to be brave." You claim.

"You are, I've seen you be brave many times, Love."

Klaus thinks your brave? You look into his eyes to try to figure out if he is telling the truth.

He disappears for a total of one second, when he is back the TV is off and the lights are on.

"Come here, I will protect you." He holds an arm out towards you. Butterflies flutter in your stomach.

You smile and gladfully take it. He pulls you close to him and allows you to rest your head on his chest.

He holds you tightly and you have never felt more safe. You listen to his beating heart as he plays with your hair.

After a while Klaus speaks up. "Y/N, I will always be there for you and I promise to protect you. However you have to start believing in yourself... you are brave. You don't see it but you are. Trust me, Love."

Slowly you lift your head of his chest and stare into his eyes. You decide to challenge him by saying "And why should I trust you?" With a smirk on your face.

He pauses and looks down. He seems to be debating something in his own mind. He soon looks back into your eyes, smiles and say "Because I think, I'm falling in love with you."

•●•●•●•

I'm not too sure about this imagine. What do you think?