Chapter 5

Driving into the schools parking lot my heart was beating out of my chest. Tina keep asking me what was wrong but since she could hear my heart beat. Telling her that I was fine. Parking the car I could see some students looking at me with expression like shocked, anger, hate.  I kept looking forward, we reached the administrator office. Tina knocked on the door,

"Come in" a woman's voice sounded from inside.

"Hey Teresa can we talk" Tina asked coming in with me following, coming into her office I sat down in a chair. Looking at our Luna, she was a beautiful woman. Everyone in our pack loved her since she made sure that everybody was fed and never needed for anything. How would she react to her son rejecting his mate.

"What can I do for you  Tina" taking small glances my way.  I kept my eyes straight down hoping that I wouldn't be found out. Some people say that some adults could tell that you were pregnant by a smell and so my parents didn't find out yet but what about Teresa.

"I would like to start the process of taking Hannah out of school."

"Oh may I ask why you are doing this." Taking her glasses of her face to put them done on the desk. Leaning back in her chair waiting on an answer.

"That I don't know, she has decided to quit going to school and would like to stay home."

Teresa looked at me with sadness, "Hannah is every thing okay"

"No Luna, I just rather stop coming here." looking her in the face showing that I was serious about my decision. Teresa looked at Tina "would you like to give me a moment with her."

Tina got up and left us alone "now Hannah will tell me the real reason why you would want to quit school"

"I have already told you I just want to quit"

"Okay Hannah I will give you three chances to tell me, what ever you tell me will be kept between me and you"

I knew she was telling me the truth but I just couldn't risk it, I mean how could I tell her that I was pregnant with her grandchild and that her son rejected me. I couldn't do it, shaking my head I just stood up. "I rather just leave it at that I don't want to be here anymore and I want to go home." with that I turned attending to leave her office but then I heard a growl.

"Hannah, You Will Sit Down." using her commanding voice, all I could do was sit down looking at her worried and somewhat scared. "Now that is much better, look Hannah I now you are a good person and I know that you are the smartest girl in your class. So for you to tell me that you want quit school and not give me a good reason then I will have to revoke your request."

I wanted to cry, taking a deep breath "Fine... I was rejected okay" and started to cry.

"oh Hannah," she stood up and came around the desk to comfort me. "I'm sorry you have to go through this."

"Don't you see why I said that I wanted to quit coming to this school"

she was silent for a moment, something told me that she was talking to someone through her mind link. "Well that would be a good reason, seeing one's mate and knowing that he doesn't want you I have been there." I was shocked about her statement.

"you were rejected."

"yep, but it worked out in the end." with that she went around her desk and sat down. "So I will allow you to skip school until your ready to come back"

"don't worry I have every thing planned." looking at the clock it was almost time for second period.
"If you don't mind me asking but who is your mate." She asked. I couldn't tell her that it was her son so I just bowed my head.

"I rather not say his name." 

"Understandable" with that I stood and headed out of her office to find Tina talking to Stacy.  She was holding my bag of stuff from my locker, she looked at me and just smiled.
"So are you done."
"Yeah I'm done, she said when I'm ready I can come back. "

"Okay" with that she gave me my things and I followed Tina Out of the office. Students were walking around heading toward class, that's when I smelled him I turned around and I saw him next to Ashley. He looked at me and then turned and kissed her to prove a point that he didn't want me and I was not going to stay were my baby would be hated I needed to get out of here.