Tour //last part

OMG i TALKED TO Marihoe YESTERDAY ON THAT RABBIT APP AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME MAKING IT 😂💗🙏🏽 I got confused on the app tbh 💀
( the first show that y/n goes to and the end )
( there will be two main fans in this part named Jasmine and Julie )
2:00 am
You got up and took a shower , and listen to your playlist .
2:30 am
Out of the shower and got ready for the day and cleaned room and rookie puppy for a walk
3:00 am
Took a small nap and said goodbye to your mom and loaded the jara car .
Once the car was all loaded and everybody was ready to go.
*skip car ride to airport *
We got to the airport and got through the things and we heard a few screams and maybe less then 20 showed at the airport , And came up to 99goonsquad.
Julian : hey cuties
Jovani : hey babes
Supporters : hey
Jasmine : where is y/n , julian ?
Julie : yea where is she ?
Julian : ( looked and saw you closing your eyes in a chair ) she's right there , but wait I have a plan!!
The plan was to sneak up on y/n and record it . Jovani and the rest recorded it . Y/n almost fell asleep when they all surrounded her and scared her .
Julian : AHHH
Supporters : Aahhhhh
Jasmine and Julie : AYE Y/N!!!
Y/n: omg you guys scared me
(Everyone laughed and took pictures with you and 99goonsquad )

After ( 20 min until boarding )
All the goonies left and it was only 99goonsquad , jasmine , Julie and y/n. Parents where someone here near, and we talked with them getting to know them and then they left . And we boarded on the plane.
Plane ride :
Y/n sat by Julian and jovani . It was a 3 hour plane ride.
You guys made musically's together and Jovani fell asleep .
Julian : you ready for later tonight ?
Y/n: yes how about you ?
Julian : I'm hype
Y/n: I can't tell😂😂
( you were trying to get a picture of the clouds but julian was by the window )
Julian: here baby I got it ( took the phone and took a few pictures)
* skip to the show *
It was a few minutes until they were going to meet the supporters.
Julian: baby I'll see you back stage
Y/n: okay have fun
(He kissed you and then went to meet people )
While they were going sound check you hung out with the sisters.
Your phone kept blowing up again and you saw a lot of hate on your page. And you tried to ignore the hate but it was getting to you .
One said "why do you even exist , julian probably is with you only because he feels bad for you . Just leave for all of us "
That one hurt you the most and you went to the bathroom and stayed there , crying in a stall .
Few minutes pass
You hear knocking on the bathroom door and then it opens and someone comes in and kicks all the stalls open . But when the person gets to yours it makes aloud bang and doesn't open.
You get scared and your heart is racing so fast .
Julian : Y/N open up now
Y/n: go away
Julian: NO
Y/n: please !!
It was silent and then julian came from under the stall and into the side you were on .
Julian: fine then I'll come in
Y/n: what ? (Turn around and he is behind you )
Julian : baby what's wrong ?!
( pulls you in for a hug )
Y/n: nothing
Julian: baby (looked at you in the eyes )
Y/n: it's nothing I'm just tired ( you lied )
Julian : stop lying , (looked at his phone and went to your acc and read his screen while he was hugging you )
Julian : baby don't listen to them okay they don't know what they are talking about
Y/n: Im sorry it just hurts I really try to not let it get to me
Julian: I know but I'm here for you .
Y/n: I know but I just don't want you to see me like this and I want you to have fun on your tour instead of me dragging you down ...
Julian: baby your not dragging me down , you make me more happier than I could be . Your a big impact in my life and I can't lose you again . I need you in my life , you help me through things and that's what I'll do for you .
Y/n: really ?
Julian: yes , I go through hate to and I may not tell you all the time but I just ignore it and think of good things . Like you and my supporters . And family all the good things in my life . Can you do something for me ?
Y/n: yea what about?
Julian: do the same , and please come to me don't bottle it up inside okay .
Y/n: okay I will
( he kissed you and you guys left the bathroom )
*skip an hour of the show *
When they had asked a question people asked about y/n. Some said will she make an appearance up her or can we take a picture with her too ?.
*skip to m&g*
It was time and julian brought y/n by 99goonsquad for pictures because they wanted to take some pictures with you and 99goonsquad . Then you had left and were about to sit down when a few people that had met them came and cricked around you .
Supporter 1 :
Hi I'm Marie and I was wondering if you can sign this for me ?
Y/n: yea sure
( signed her shirt and put a few words )
Marie: thank you
Y/n: no problem
Marie: you okay ?
Y/n: yes (smiled again )
Marie: can I get a hug ?
( you hugged people and signed and had conversations with some of them )
They asked you to follow them and hack them and some showed you their fan accounts for you . And some of them Talked to you about why you should ignore the hate and to not let it get to you .
One team julian told you told you how she is happy for julian because you make him happier and help him with things maybe they can't . And she respects you and you and Julian are goals .
Skip to end of the m&g

After the event you guys went to eat then the hotel . You all got ready for bed and stuff then went to sleep.
The boys were in one room and you were in another with the sisters and mom .
You shared a bed with cat and you guys stayed up talking while everyone went to sleep and watch Netflix together and fell asleep . Y/n and cat are close in friends and really good friends.
💎the end
.
.
.
Sike below will be the end so confine reading .
💎
You guys were staying in California for the weekend and you guys went to six flags for the day it was y/n, mario , cat , 99goonsquad and Geo and Logan also jennishka.
You Guy saw a few supporters and hung out with them for some time then later you guys separated into groups.
You had to split into a group of 2 because of the rides and made up a game which was who can ride the most rides in 20 minutes .
It was Mario and jennishka
Julian and jovani
Logan and Geo
Then y/n and cat.
*skip rest *
You and cat went on 7 so far and on your 8th one you guys had only 5 minutes left so you had to hurry up .
Cat: OMG y/n we only rode 8 so far we have to hurry up
Y/n: oh only 5 minutes left
Stranger : you guys playing a game?
Both cat and y/n: yes
Stranger : for ?
Cat : how many rides we can ride within 20 minutes. And we only have 5 minutes left .
Stranger : oh Oh you cans cut us
Y/n: really ?
Stranger: yes 😂
Both : thank you
Skip ride
You guys had only rode 9 and met up with the others.
Mario and jennishka only rode 7
99goonsquad rode 8
Geo and Logan rode 8
Y/n and cat ride 9
You Guys won the game and went out for ice cream and the beach for the rest of the day .
(Anyways you went on tour with them for the rest of the next couple of months and had a blast and grew more well known you had started to dance , get hype on broadcast and etc )
The End of the neighbors
// sorry for the late post I was working on it still and making more edits and got caught up . Next part will be on May 5th or 7th , idk yet cause I have a presentation this week and to make up math homework 😩and me on snapchat if you want @ xitzbrookiex I add back //Comment ☁️ if you liked this part
Comment 💎 if you can't for the next story  ( I' might post the first part when this story hits 7k and the other hits 6k )
Comment 🔥 if your going to pomsfams summer tour
(I might go it depends on where Geo goes for his summer tour my mom told me I have to chose 😶😩)