Forgiven or not ?

El perdon thought this would go good with this part 👅💦

Recap: you and Julian got into a fight because you kissed another thinking he did .

A few hours you went to your room and didn't see julian at first . You walked to the left side of the bed and tripped over something almost smacking faces with .... Julian .
Y/n: ahhhh
Julian : oh shit
Y/n: I'm sorry
Julian : that was close
Y/n: what are you still doing here
( both still in falling positions)
Julian : baby I'm sorry I shouldn't have overreacted
Y/n: no I'm sorry I overreacted first and then I thought it was you in the picture and I kissed someone else but it meant nothing I was just pissed .
Julian : look I would have done something stupid if it was the other way around , so don't beat yourself up bout it okay .
Y/n: but kissed someone else (more tears )
Julian : I know but it didn't mean anything right ?
Y/n: right
Julian : okay then ( pulled you over to him and hugged you )
Y/n: I'm sorry Julian
Julian : it's okay shhh
( wiped your tears away )
Julian: look at me . Okay we're just going to forget about this okay and move past it .
Y/n: o-okay
( julian kissed y/n  and they decided to fall asleep )
Julian : I'm going to bed
Y/n: okay goodnight
Julian : goodnight beautiful 😘

You got ready for bed and 30 min pass and your eyes become heavy and you hear the door shut . You jumped and saw julian .
Julian : hey it's just me 😂
Y/n: oh I was almost asleep
Julian : my bad .
( you guys fell asleep peacefully )
Julian : I love you , you know that right ?
Y/n: I know and I love you too .
Julian : good . Cause I plan to keep you in my life , I'm not going to lose you .
Y/n: so you forgive me ?
Julian : yes . Look at me y/n I love you so much and i know you get jealous and you can't help it even if you think it is me or not . I really missed you and i hate that I didn't talk to you while I was away. Shit I would be mad if it was the other way around . And I know you do things without thinking but that's rare just don't do it again . Promise?
Y/n: aw julian 😭 I promise you I won't ever do it again I'll work on my jealousy.
Julian : and while I'm away I'll make time to text you and stuff

Next part will be on the 26th 😇
Comment your thought 👅